• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

1695128272167.jpeg

The answer? Michael Jackson when he was alive.

It is especially true with the people who just have to take a selfie. Quite a few have won Darwin awards doing it.
Quirky fact that no one probably wants to hear, but I'm autistic so get over it. :)

Freshwater Crocodiles, as we call them here is a misnomer. The official name is Johnson's Crocodile, and that's actually a tongue in cheek dig at Johnson because it's not a crocodile. Johnson was just a soldier on one of the early exploratory expeditions and he got along well with all the scientists and took up an interest. But when he showed them the new type of crocodile he'd found they all laughed at him because it's an alligator.

Definitely random, I have a new hair color (well, technically “colors” because it’s two-toned) but I’m going to wait until the morning to share it because I just took a shower and I’m supposed to be sleeping.
I’m sure the reactions will be mixed but I’m happy with it.

This checks out. Recently when I was at the ER, they had a whole slew of things not to say to the nurses on the wall and I couldn't believe that they all had to be spelled out (I'm assuming these were unfortunately common enough to actually put on the wall). They were things that most normal humans would definitely not say to the staff, but seeing it all out in the open and written like the ten commandments was a little creepy

This checks out. Recently when I was at the ER, they had a whole slew of things not to say to the nurses on the wall and I couldn't believe that they all had to be spelled out (I'm assuming these were unfortunately common enough to actually put on the wall). They were things that most normal humans would definitely not say to the staff, but seeing it all out in the open and written like the ten commandments was a little creepy
Holy crap, that's awful! I've never seen that in the ER, but I'm not surprised, unfortunately.

New Threads

Top Bottom