• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Dog V4 on the day we got him home. Scared and confused. He would not put his toy down for a moment.
DSCN0224 (2).JPG

Well, she was a princess. Princesses need butlers just like dogs need water!

Now that I think about it, I may have spoiled her... She had her own couch in the livingroom that was just hers. With stairs, I used an old ironing board and built stairs up to the couch so she didn't have to jump. And she had satin duvet and pillow case covers on her bed... :)

Many years ago there was a bloke living in Humpty Doo in the Northern Territory that had a pet olive python 5 metres long. When tourists came through he'd take the python to the pub and just quietly drop it on the floor.

One day it brushed against an old lady's leg and she freaked, she smacked it in the face with her handbag. The poor snake took off, up and over the bar in panic. It smashed dozens of glasses and knocked a whole heap of spirits bottles off the shelves, thousands of dollars damage. Mundi and his snake got banned too.

Finally, I’m brave enough to post a video where you can see my face…
… with my light-up kitty ear headphones and unicorn mug…
“Yes, hi, I am an actual adult!” :tearsofjoy:

Here it is in color:

By the way, my shirt says “Life goal: pet all the dogs”

F161172E-4738-410B-8665-0D946AF9A059.jpeg

Also, I got stiletto nails today… you would not believe how quickly I took them off!
Holy crap, these things are uncomfortable!

3652A86C-7E0B-4845-AA31-5DAE2D4271A4.jpeg

Many years ago there was a bloke living in Humpty Doo in the Northern Territory that had a pet olive python 5 metres long. When tourists came through he'd take the python to the pub and just quietly drop it on the floor.

One day it brushed against an old lady's leg and she freaked, she smacked it in the face with her handbag. The poor snake took off, up and over the bar in panic. It smashed dozens of glasses and knocked a whole heap of spirits bottles off the shelves, thousands of dollars damage. Mundi and his snake got banned too.

Living in Humpty Doo with a 5 meter long pet python. Only in Australia. ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom