• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Tricked Truck Pie.jpg

I really wish this could replace the traditional birthday song in America. Thank you very much, I had a good laugh over that one.
I actually found out about this from a fellow-Autistic friend I had back in my teen and early adult years, he'd actually would sing this instead of the traditional birthday song.

I gather some fairly strange items in my quest for stuff to add to my museum of oddities including this cold war relic.
20221110_171801.jpg

"Dad, is it safe to play outside of our fallout shelter yet?"

"I don't know son, let me check it with my Civil Defense pocket dosimeter"

True fans of YOU will already know where it’s from!

Here’s a bit of interesting trivia:
“The character was based on an idea Trey Parker's father created when he was toilet-training Trey as a child. Parker said he refused to flush the toilet as a child, so his father told him if he did not flush down his stool, which he called "Mr. Hankey", it would come to life and kill him.”
A weird and random factoid Trey Parker's father mentally scarred him for life. :oops::confused::smile:

New Threads

Top Bottom