• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

One false move and the manly man sitting on it won't be so manly any more! :smileycat:

To be fair though, I don't think there would be enough of him left to really care much!

Here's one with a V8 engine :cool: You know you have a big chainsaw when it has a Buick V8 engine.

1667677143803.png

Our Mountain Ash in Victoria are bigger, same size as the Sequoias in the US. The one in the picture is being measured and recorded as the largest Tasmanian Bluegum, part of an anti logging campaign.
I saw a movie about a major project to photograph a Sequoia from top to bottom without cutting down its neighbours. It took a whole crew several days. A decade later, the job could be done with a cheap drone in a few minutes.
I live in northern Canada, with some too-old Maples on my property. Mountain Ash has been seeding itself and looks like it will make a fine replacement, growing very quickly and holding leaves long into fall.

Mountain Ash has been seeding itself and looks like it will make a fine replacement, growing very quickly and holding leaves long into fall.
We're a bit of a weird mob in Australia. What we call a Mountain Ash is actually a eucalypt, evergreen, and grows to 100 metres tall.
gettyimages-76195202-1024x1024.jpg

It's amazing that someone can put all that time and work into building a wall and do everything wrong. :) If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.
Sometimes workmen get bored, or unhappy with their boss. Sometimes, the results can be quite artistic. These guys are wasting mortar, but the wall will do the job in most situations.

This scene probably looks a bit strange to people from the northern hemisphere, none of our native trees are deciduous.
Snowgum.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom