• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Flooding2.jpeg

[Edit] Even funnier about this picture, it's the headline pic in a news story. Journalists are immune to irony.

Last edited:
Want to see the cutest thing in the world?

This Pointer puppy:

IMG_4101.jpg

Look at her tiny claws! And those big droopy green eyes, tiny nose, long floppy ears, adorable whiskers... if I wanted another puppy right now, it would be this one lol

People often tell me that my Pointer, Enzo, is one of the cutest dogs they've ever seen... I think it's the big eyes and the upside-down mouth, lol... he looks like such a grump but he's always happy. Part of what makes Pointers so adorable is that they look like perpetually grumpy aristocrats.

New Threads

Top Bottom