• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post an animal trait you'd like to have

Run like a cheetah. I’d no longer need to ride the bus, I’d just run to and from work on the freeway, dodging cars and being badass.

the ability of most vertebrates to be in the present, not to ruminate about the past or fear the future and just take (most) situations as they are.

automatic zen, kind of...

Flying ant: can lift like 1,000 times their bodyweight (or whatever) and can fly.

Then I would appoint myself emperor of earth

mWahahaha

I'd like to have bear powers. Spend the warm months eating fruit and fishing. And no one tries to stop me, because I'm a bear. All winter, just napping in my warm cave. Sounds grand.

I would like the swiftness of a hummingbird. I’ve always been slow and steady. It would be fun to be fast for a change.

I would like the ability to clear a room in 5 seconds

Pepe Le Pew Love GIF by Disney

I quite enjoy being a large omnivorous ape and an apex predator.

Can I be a Hydra? Cut my head off and two grow back. I would go back in time to troll King Henry the 8th. I don't like him so much

New Threads

Top Bottom