• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post an animal trait you'd like to have

Elephant’s trunk - being able to snort water and then drench people with it... There’s no telling how often such an ability would prove useful.

Flying seems nice, but I'd recommend wrapping up warm so you don't freeze to death.

For me, I'd prefer biological immortality akin to the jellyfish Turritopsis Dohrnii.

Ageing, and then reverse ageing - a continuous cycle. Seems nicer than the idea of living forever, because I can't envision you'd be youthful if you did that. I picture being excessively old and shrivelled like a prehistoric raisin.

Ed

Mantis shrimp eyesight is pretty inviting in terms of how much they is to see in the world.
Or more practically, the strength and endurance of big grazing animals like bison and horses would just be cool.

Grace of a Gazelle i recall telling a friend how Gazelle like i was.. just as i fell over and he called me a Giraffe thus my name here!

Once when I went to the dentist, they gave me a questionnaire that asked "what would you change about your teeth to make them perfect" It was an odd question but I had the answer right away...

I would have the teeth of a shark. They are very sharp, numerous and there is always a new row of teeth to replace ones that fall out. I wonder if anyone read that questionnaire. They certainly did not make my teeth perfect that day:mad:

New Threads

Top Bottom