• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post an animal trait you'd like to have

BenderRodriguez

I hope this is self-explanatory and I'll start:

I'd like to have a cat's ability to fall asleep instantly in virtually any conditions.

Karamazov: that would be absolutely amazing actually :)

My cat farts (silently and lethally) when someone is pestering him or invading his space - I'll take that one too :p

A caribou's ability to find food like lichen underneath the snow, and their feet to walk on the snow. That way, I would not have to worry about surviving up here, if I was lost outside. Only have to look out for wolves.

I'm quite taken with the idea of having a bat’s echo-location ability.
You can actually do this, albeit to a far more limited degree. If you practice going about an area you know with your eyes closed and making a sucking or clicking noise focused straight ahead of you, you can learn to recognize the different echoes it makes bouncing off surfaces at different angles and distances. It's nowhere near as good as a bat's, of course, but it does come in handy when you're trying to navigate in the dark.

I think I'd take the color-changing abilities of the cuttlefish. I like the prospect of being able to hide in plain sight.

I wouldn't mind being a dog. Our dogs spend most of the time sleeping.

Being a penguin would be nice, I could slide around on ice, I can swim through the water with incredible speed. I could have a diving competion with the colony. Then I could do an aggresive tap dance routine. :cool:

An eagle.

When I have dreams of flying, I am usually having a lot of difficulty maintaining control.

The ability to easily climb and go from tree to tree like other primates. They just make it look so fun. lol

New Threads

Top Bottom