• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Possible diagnosis for over 40

D'Andre

I'm so nervous about my evaluation for ASD for a research study. If I'm selected, I get to be part of advancement to helping others and an official welcome in to the community medical-wise. So I'm praying my answers and data given will be sufficient.

I hope things work out positive for you. I was a little unsure what you meant by:

"If I'm selected, I get to be part of advancement to helping others and an official welcome in to the community medical-wise. "

Maybe this is something to do with the research study?

I hope things work out positive for you. I was a little unsure what you meant by:

"If I'm selected, I get to be part of advancement to helping others and an official welcome in to the community medical-wise. "

Maybe this is something to do with the research study?
Yes that's what I meant and thank you! What is killing me is all the questions I could have answered differently but on the spot I was just as authentic as possible

New Threads

Top Bottom