• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Poorly Describe Your Special Interest

I buy pieces of plastic with scratches in them, then spin them round and insert a really thin bit of metal with a diamond on the end into the scratches. This produces noise, which then is made louder and comes out through two wooden boxes.

Four strangers desperately try to fix some machinery with little-to-no communication, while another stranger desperately tries to chuck each of them onto a meat hook 1-3 times before they can fix the machinery and escape.

I have a collection of rectangles that seem to mesmerize people who see them into giving me pretty much whatever I happen to want at a given moment. That being said, certain people seem to be immune to the magic of a certain type of rectangle.

I have a collection of rectangles that seem to mesmerize people who see them into giving me pretty much whatever I happen to want at a given moment. That being said, certain people seem to be immune to the magic of a certain type of rectangle.
Fun riddle!

I buy pieces of plastic with scratches in them, then spin them round and insert a really thin bit of metal with a diamond on the end into the scratches. This produces noise, which then is made louder and comes out through two wooden boxes.
To hear the softly spoken magic spells

I write in languages only machines understand.

Then I force electrons through carbon and copper to make silicon emit light.

Next, I use recycled coat hangers to receive radio waves. Contained in those radio waves are pictures, videos and people around the world talking about how their brains are wired.
That's a lot to Unpack().

I write in languages only machines understand.

Then I force electrons through carbon and copper to make silicon emit light.

Next, I use recycled coat hangers to receive radio waves. Contained in those radio waves are pictures, videos and people around the world talking about how their brains are wired.
Why write anymore when there enough scripts to use? And also, a.i. already can learn English?

I ride around on a flimsy two wheeled machine that makes me do all the work. Meanwhile huge four wheeled boxes, most powered by some kind of money burning furnace, come dangerously close to me and emit toxic fumes for me to breath. Some of these boxes seem to be trying to intimidate me :eek:.

I ride around on a flimsy two wheeled machine that makes me do all the work. Meanwhile huge four wheeled boxes, most powered by some kind of money burning furnace, come dangerously close to me and emit toxic fumes for me to breath. Some of these boxes seem to be trying to intimidate me :eek:.
Those boxes heard that poeple on two wheels are worth mega points, so can you please stop moving so they can get their points, you know that don't know what they are doing anyways.

New Threads

Top Bottom