• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Planetary Booms and Rumbles

Buzzerfly

it surprises me that loud, strange noises in our atmosphere doesn't dominate the news. Most of humanity's concerns or lack thereof are baffling to me. But, have any of you heard these sounds? If so, what were they like? And what do you all think is happening in our universe or on Earth to cause these sounds?

Perhaps this underscores your point, but I've never heard of this phenomenon. Do you have any more info? Sounds concerning.

Oh dear. I don't like the planet I'm on to be making unexplained booming noises loud enough to be noteworthy.

I hope we're not doomed.

Maybe it's just the usual noises- meth lab explosions, garage chemistry projects, bomb making experiments, ect.. and because of the internet people are more aware of noises heard elsewhere. May not be anything new, just a shifting perception.

Sonic booms from jets, bolides exploding in the atmosphere, sprite lightning, etc are likely to blame.
Or earthquakes. They can cause 'earthquake lights' so why not booms?o_O

Last edited:
I'm sure there's a physiological explanation for them, but does that explanation negate a possible spiritual reason? They are kind of frightening sounding on the video I saw. But maybe they are only scary because they're made by something bigger than me. Couldn't help but think of them as maybe warnings...

Many of them were heard on the Eastern side of the U.S. I just wondered if a larger entity (like God?)would have created such things to warn people of something that was going to happen. Or also, humans are causing such planetary change that the whole damn Earth is sighing and groaning in distress. In that case, I hope there's a God to intervene before the whole planet gets too ugly...

Anyway, everything is really freaking me out lately :)

New Threads

Top Bottom