• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Participate in a 20-minute online survey from Cal State East Bay and receive a $10 Amazon gift card!

neuropsy

You are invited to participate in an exciting research project from researchers in the psychology department at California State University – East Bay.

To participate in the study, simply click the online survey link below. This link will take you a consent form describing details of your participation. If you consent to participate, you will be asked to complete an online survey that will take approximately 30 to 60 minutes to complete. The questionnaire will ask you about your personality traits, aspects of your well-being, and life events that have occurred over the last two months. You will also be asked to complete a series of open-ended questions (typed or audio file upload format) about your personality change goals, strategies you use to complete your goals, and support you have and wish you had to accomplish these goals.

Click this link to participate in this study: https://csueastbay.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6nDcfbdlHEFfY7Y

Your participation is completely voluntary, you are permitted to skip any questions that you would prefer not to answer, and you may discontinue the study at any time.

To be eligible to participate in this study, you must be over 18 years of age and self-identify as neurodivergent.

By completing this study, you will receive an email with a redemption code for a $10 Amazon gift card.

Thank you!

Make sure you copy the e-mail address from the link before you begin as the survey doesn't seem to ask about contact information.
If you click on the survey first, you can't get the e-mail address again until you finish the survey and click on the link, or clear cookies and history in order to reach the initial page with contact information and survey rules.

The issue has been fixed. The email question has been added to the end of the survey. It is no longer necessary to email us.

One of the more approachable survey requests. Have to give them props for being open minded about self diagnosis, age, and gender. All in all, not the worst 20 minutes I've ever spent.

Other researchers could take a lesson in how to reasonably approach a targeted community. This one treated us as people, not a stereotype. It was a nice change to see.

Eh, screw it, nothing better to do. I need a new power cord for my desktop anyhow.

Jeezus, neverfreakinmind, your stupid reCaptcha thing won't stop pelting me with fire hydrants and bikes...

Make sure you copy the e-mail address from the link before you begin as the survey doesn't seem to ask about contact information.
If you click on the survey first, you can't get the e-mail address again until you finish the survey and click on the link, or clear cookies and history in order to reach the initial page with contact information and survey rules.
Did you receive payment from them

Ok so now I will wait for 2-3 weeks before receiving payment
I took the survey the same day this thread posted, my GC showed up in my email last week 16th, so it is actually about 4 weeks. Pretty par for the course for things like this.

Ok I will wait I pray they get back to me with payment
If you've waited 3 weeks and hear nothing, e-mail the person in charge.
There was a snafu in my survey, and I had to e-mail the person in charge of the survey. I did receive a payment as well after that.

New Threads

Top Bottom