• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nuclear warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not pleased at all the Vatican has thrown in with the Global Warming Mafia, I have gone out of my way to not attack them or show disrespect as my prophet Ellen White instructed, but I am not pleased. I consider these evil government money squeezing schemes to be un-Godly and their mendacity down right scary. I don't want to hear any nonsense defending them, the Global warming leaders were already caught red handed committing systemic record fraud, during the Helsincky conference, it is in the public press records they even admitted to it. I find this much effort to trick people into handing over tax money down right scary what is next, a restart of the inquisition to grab peoples lands?

This kind of systemic lying and thievery will lead to murder....mark my words no one can covet money this much, to do all these bizarre crazy things to get it, and not step over the final line to keep the game going. Killing for Money will come....and world wide poverty will follow its Sister Wolf.

I am keeping track of which countries are participating in this evil game....it will affect who I'm friendly towards, I hope some people reconsider and find more honorable ways to get funding.

Okay the global warming Mafia has upped the anti, in my paper is a article saying they are seeking the right to put in jail anyone complaining their science is fake, that they are trying to use to extort money from said companies and tax payers. Which it is, (Totally Fake), and a publicly admitted to 10% upward systemic record fraud by their own top guy's during the Helsinky fiasco.
So now if you object to extortion by fraud in America you you can get jailed for speaking the truth, by the RICO act, which is supposed to be used to stop extortion by organized crime.Okay? how does that seem right?:confused:

Hmmm....maybe tomorrow they will drag me off to be burnt at the stake for saying Big Bang is total fake science too, (Which it Totally is). Why stop there the government could just drowned anyone in dunking chairs for denying Evolution is science...or why don't we just brand everyone with hot irons for complaining about high taxes.

This is what America has come to, people thrown in jail for speaking out against extortion, fraud and lies.

Good America is almost dead and no one notices, maybe I have read the strands of time correctly after all.
What did Churchill say a Iron Curtain falls acrossed the east, How about a Black curtain of Lies and greed blots out the sun in the west.

Nuke my post Mods if you like but you can go pull newspaper records during the Helsinky conference, the top Global warming guys did admit their e-mails hacked and released to the press were real...and those e-mails clearly said they were using a 10% bump up formula on all weather temp. records. Systemic Fraud and destruction of government data.

Last edited:
Oh! and today a nice American documentary on PBS, the Chelayblinsk Meteor, they said it had the blast power of 500 Mega tons of TNT, Ha! ha! ha! ha! You have any idea how much damage 500 Mega tons would have done? Maybe the U.S. government can claim tomorrow it invented Borsch and Blini's and that Obama wrote Kalinka and Katusha too. He! he! he!

Hey you guy's up in Washington quit drinking Vodka and reading old Soviet Press releases...before the Russians all drop dead from laughing too hard.

They said they were trying real hard to find the trajectory of the Chelyablinsk Meteor...Mmm...Why don't you just deduct a little for drop by atmospheric drag, and draw a line from the big fat Russian factory you were aiming at, and knocked a big hole in, to the sun you were using to jam radar...or you could just walk over to space defence and ask for the telemetry copied on to a thumb drive....real easy it would save tons of work doing fake measurings. :rolleyes:

No I'm not making this stuff up....who could be that lame.:rolleyes:

I don't know who is running our fine propaganda department for our U.S. government, but maybe you should go visit some Russian retirement homes for pointers, you couldn't sell a turkey as a big chicken.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Holy Cow I was checking the name spelling and noticed the Russians now have a clip up show something braking away on a left more upwards new path behind the Chelyabinsk meteor early on its entry into the atmosphere...I don't know if it is real or not or, early enough on re-entry, but Space defence may have got caught on camera live, hurting little Russian school kids with my stolen ship plans. :confused: Such a nice thoughtful bunch.

By the way quite a few snippets of live streaming camera footage from the space station have come out before the cameras got blacked out, that could match a dis-junction field space ship prototype.

But why settle for maybes, you want to see the real thing? maybe I'll give it to you live prime time smoking hot on your doorstep Maelstrom style. :D:rocket:

If it doesn't exist and it didn't come from my work, then I can't touch it right?:D

By the way their ship is not likely piloted yet, just remote controlled, so nobody is getting hurt. Ooooh! how did the crazy guy who didn't invent anything up, know that classified bit. Hmm...with no government access too, very odd don't you think???

One of me against all of you how am I doing so far? o_O:rocket:

Some more fat breakthroughs :D which you don't get.

Last edited:
Mmm....looks like maybe I called things right all the way down the line, I will still check a few things here and there in the future. Time to get round three underway....I don't control 4 and 5 but they already fall in the win bracket for me.

They are mocking me and firing her meteor weapon openly over Nevada and Cal., look for your self on youtube even regular people can see it is moving to slow to be normal. Video clip on the same page NASA Meteor Gold Rush in Nevada. Duh! their ship is test firing out of Area 51 it is the only place they can land and lift off with out being see easily, and people are far enough away to not spot air born radiation easily.

What is hilarious is NASA is rounding up rocks from the ship that humiliated them, to prove life can from space. Yes NASA you do stand a good chance on finding some crumbs of life life on those rocks, since they mined and lathed somewhere in the mohavi desert and trucked to area 51....saw photos of the flat bed trailer my self it had a billion tires on it to haul something really really really heavy, and it it has been running around with something round looking under a blue tarp just about the right size...surprise, surprise.:rolleyes:

2 years is enough time. No more warnings to you Space Defence guys until I'm ready to hit back,....play time is now over, the door is shut you are now locked out of the Ark.

Oooh! Strategic Defence Command sallied forth to counter me, this is rich!:rolleyes: I already caught you guys red handed deleting test firing records that clearly date to the theft of my work. And you clearly funded that wretched piece of propaganda on the Russian meteor, how stupid do you think I am....I just got done looking up the czar bomb do you think I can figure out what a 500 Megaton explosion looks like?
Let me explain how things work you have been caught lying and helping cover up a death penalty level crime against me. If you you want me to believe it was a Russian rocket booster, you walk down to the Russian Embassy hat in hand, and politely beg them to post a official Russian confirmation it was their rocket booster burning up not another test firing by you. Do you now see what a lack of Godly virtue gets you....Poetic Irony....I'm sure the Russians are rolling on the floor in laughter.

You can squirm and thrash about all you like, buying reporters, buying news stories, trotting out NASA like a dog to make propaganda for you, I will still remember what you did. Play the game like a Wolf, you will get dealt with like a Wolf.

You don't get to hide behind the flag or the color of your uniform any more....You have betrayed your country by betraying me.

I always wanted to get into the Space Command. Yeah, it was just a patch and I wouldn't be fighting insectizoid aliens from outer space, but it would still have been a little closer to that childhood dream. What to I get? Tactical Air Command, Air Mobility Command, etc. So terrestrial.

Hmm....well there are about to be two space commands.

Russia lets civilians fly Mig jets if you pony up the cash.

The ride into space costs quite a bit but wealthy Russians do get to look down on earth from the darkness above.

Welcome back Tom

I unplug sometimes. Socializing (Internet-wise) with other Aspies is easiest, but still disorientating after a while. Inevitably I one day look at the gallatic star charts and say 'Whoah, where the heck am I?' So I tell Lt Uhura to take a vacation and find my way back on course.

By coincidence, I got to sit in a MIG once. A static display old-timer. 50s/60s vintage I believe. It was all green on the inside to induce calmness for the pilot. On the outside it had the standard soviet style refueling receptacle and NATO style just in case they happened to stop at one of our bases. Very consistance with a lot of their practices both practical and clever.

Hmm...Yeah! I unplug from life to recover sometimes too...I do it more in the real life tho than the internet. That is cool you got to see a real Mig., I got to see a A10 warthog up close once at a coast guard base, it got about 80 % of the ground kills in destert storm....Force total and they are canceling them so they can get some gas guzzeling overpriced shiny new toy with about 15 minutes of battle field hang time.:confused: Doesn't our government work great.o_O
Anyways I didn't enjoy seeing the plane much after the officer was rude and called me a liar to my face in front of every one when I mentioned it used spent uranium in its drum canon...which it does.:confused:

Russia has some really cool swing wing bombers, the Americans make fun of Russian stuff but they make some really durable inovative stuff....they are actually pretty good at making stuff. I have been watching them and they have a few surprises up their sleeves that haven't been noticed yet. I really think the present Russian bashing frenzy is un-fair and un-earned. I could say more I have Identified another of my nemesises who has been mucking about in this, and stepping on me and my work, but it is time to reposition and settle up in scores in the real world. Play time is over.

The A-10 was my favorite bird. I got to see it in training action a lot. In fact I used to try and shoot them down (electronic radar simulated) and even launch off a few oversized bottle rockets at them (smokey sams). I would not be surprized at the use of hot stuff. I ran into that in other applications.

I have always thought it very unfortunate to find ourselves consistantly as opponents to Russia. My feelings have always run to the opposite as I am naturally inclined to like them. One the great disappointments for me has been our failure to establish a long term bond with them after the old USSR was dismantled.

I feared/fear war with no one else as much as them. If it ever happens it will be a very bad day.

They do things very cleverly all around and with an eye towards sustainability. The same factories that made tractor parts made tank parts. Their heavy machine gun is 51 caliber. They can use our ammo. We can not use theirs.

The A-10 was my favorite bird. I got to see it in training action a lot. In fact I used to try and shoot them down (electronic radar simulated) and even launch off a few oversized bottle rockets at them (smokey sams). I would not be surprized at the use of hot stuff. I ran into that in other applications.

I have always thought it very unfortunate to find ourselves consistantly as opponents to Russia. My feelings have always run to the opposite as I am naturally inclined to like them. One the great disappointments for me has been our failure to establish a long term bond with them after the old USSR was dismantled.

I feared/fear war with no one else as much as them. If it ever happens it will be a very bad day.

They do things very cleverly all around and with an eye towards sustainability. The same factories that made tractor parts made tank parts. Their heavy machine gun is 51 caliber. They can use our ammo. We can not use theirs.
I agree....Putin has done more to rebuild Russia than they gave him credit for....he is clearly a savant in his own right. We are very different but he clearly has a great mind for what he does....I see some things he doesn't yet, but he sees and does things I can not. I am more like Confucious and he is more like Richard the Lion Hearted...all tho we may both over lap some the chess master and lion. :D

This will be a strange and hard year...God help us all...,The hounds Of Heaven and Hell strain at their chains, metal creaks and groans. Who break loose first to wreak holy or un-Holy havoc.

It is all very poetic a little ministers son who looks like nothing up against a unbeatable Empire backing and Lucifarian pretender. It is just like from the days of old David and Goliath, perhaps I will lose this battle but I have two more armies rolling in behind me and, death is only sleep.

Maximum Damage....until some one in the Government chooses to do the right thing is the game. Maximum Damage...day after day, week after week, year after year, decade after decade...it will not stop until I am recognized as the original source for the Dis-junction field Break Through....the NASA? Pretender will fall.

I was going to write a touching post about how I courted my ex-girlfriend for 6 months knowing the whole time from day one, she was likely running a honey trap on me for Her NASA Step Dad or her Obsessed Step Mom or Both. Listening patently and tenderly day after day to endless lies and evasions about what was really going on, hoping by some miracle she would find enough love in her heart for me to come over to my side.

But my heart is tired and full of dust, I can not ignore all the evil and suffering that has happened and will come from my stolen work. If I had been the one to develop my work with them I would have been very careful to warn against any such uses and point out hidden dangers in it, and its use. Perhaps I would never have released it at all....I had already sat on it for a whole year worrying about its ethics even tho I knew CERN was closing in and I could lose a fortune.

Perhaps these evil people did me a favor the end time fire called down by the Antichrist prophecy is fulfilled and the blood is not on my hands. However I'm obliged to correct things as much as I can because it was my work and balance must be restored as much as possible. It is not good having evil people in the U.S. government running around dreaming of Total Dominion over all the nations of the world, this is not good. Any fool can see they behave as if the M.A.D. doctrine is already dead, (only my work has enough power for them to believe that), and even Gorbachev left his nice job working for the U.S. government to called them out on live on RT.
I know I will likely lose this long term fight and maybe end up dead, but I have a duty to rein in my stolen beast sneaking around in the black sky above threatening every one. It is fairly obvious I guessed right on the little Russian kids being hurt by Chelaybinsk meteor, there is no way they would go to so much trouble to do such a wretched piece of NASA propaganda if I hadn't have drawn real blood. And if you add in the deleted records showing a sustained spike in fire ball meteors indicating test firings started shortly after my paper was put on my online computer which I know she hacked, I now have a fairly strong case on the theft and use of my work, which I remind reads had more than one hidden nuclear recipe that were not easy to see and all 3 were need in concert for proper results....accidental discovery by testing was not very likely, one item was too rare to even be present.

Apparently NASA is now in the game against me too I suppose the energy department is as well, Strategic Command, clearly is gunning for me, as is the Sate Department, the FBI ridicules me, I don't see any white hats left to come to my side....I had hoped the there were a few old salty warriors left among the ranks of the military to see my worth and defend me from these greedy defence contract predators....apparently they have all fled into early retirement in revulsion of the CIAs take over of everything.

Well I guess I should consider it a blessing, I always loved those old generals, and wouldn't want to go up against them, the first desert storm was a proper war to be proud of, they did good. I can't bring any of you Great Old Warriors back, but I can give them a nice big black eye for ruining your good names. Try not to judge my methods too much, it is all I have left to work with....I will measure good against harm as carefully as I can.
Maelstrom....holding the last battle line against the Falling Darkness....when I fall so do all of you.

Looks some one retaliated today hacked me off my other site cutting my access to Russian lady penpal friends. Here's some pay back today enjoy!

So we all know what the CIA did to Petraeus, the okay we'll let you clean up the CIA if you give us the army Ha! ha! I saw the double cross coming from day one on that one. Yeah! Petraeus got shoved out the back door with ducktape on his lips, on the torture thing...big surprise! (Not!)

We all know the CIA is Bulldogging the army to keep their backsides covered on the Torturing, they are probably blackmailing half of the government too.

So here is my, Charles Dickens potato famine, style proposition.

Under U.S. law the Army can not do police actions on U.S. soil against civilians, however it does have jurisdiction over military assets on U.S. soil. The CIA has taken command of the Army, (which was not proper), it is taking the place of the army, moving army units, and giving away army equipment....I doubt even the CIA its self, is calling its self a civilian institutional anymore. The torturing stuff clearly falls into War Time War Crime Status....this is well within Army Jurisdiction. The CIA will never willingly give up control of the military as long as they face prosecution for torture. If the military ever wants to get off the CIAs leash, they will have to man up and march on the CIAs Headquarters in Langely Virginia and other places and place all war records and CIA personnel under military guard for a proper war crimes investigation by the Army.

That is the bottom line for fixing the Army and America, it is the only way left. I showed you the way....Choose are you Mice or Men? Army defend our country and your good name.
You have 5? days to march on the CIA....and I will put my Aircraft carrier, deep water rescue submarine deal back on the table for my nuclear arsenal and nuclear code. I know this is a short amount of time but if you don't move fast they will stop you, and its game over. You are of no use to me at all while they own you....I will not give the CIA access to my work through you...ever.

10 years in the tent Arizona prison for whoever stole and sold my work...negotiable much lesser amounts for major accomplices.

I will lease the Aircraft carrier to Israel for 1 $ per year...some small caveats on it and the sub. I would prefer the John Kennedy but it is negotiable.

I don't expect results...but this Is not a Ha! ha! joke either.....I am worth this deal as far as I know...of course I don't have access to your nuclear files to confirm that.... But I thought maybe the CIA should walk in my shoes for a bit.:D

:D Tick! Tock! goes the clock you Army boys know I'm right...this is the only way to end the nightmare. It is time to let the bones of 9/11 rest God and America are better than this, we feed children, we save people from floods and cold and illness.
We don't make all these children cry and die it is not our way, the terrorist actually fear food packages and Bible readings on American free radio more than your bombs....you are making things worse not better, and you won't get the oil.

The CIA and their warmonger oil and Defence contractor buddies need to get their pinkslips before God turns his back on America for good. Tick! Tock! there are worse things than me coming if you choose wrong.

A clean America for Newyears all you have to do is load up the truck and march....the CIA does fall under military jurisdiction now for War Crimes any one can see the harm they do...no flag covers these Horrors.

Tell me I'm wrong you can all see what happening to those poor women and children, no more guns stop this madness cage the beast the CIA is done...disband them, try them, give whats left to the NSA or military intellegence, finish what needs to be done stop the suffering.

Let the nightmare end....enough blood for 9/11 you have 4 and 1/2 days

Last edited:
Then ISIS is crushed every one can go home again and fix their houses, and plant their gardens, and little children can play and go to school. The guns the CIA and others pored into the area can be quietly collected and people can listen to the birds singing and silence again.

Wars don't happen accidently bad people make them...normal people don't walk around with truck loads of ammunition they have bills to pay and children to look after. This war stops as soon as the Americans and Saudies stop poring gasoline on the fire...it is that simple. The Russians should encourage the Iranians to play nice too, no more rockets fired at Israel. These games are too dangerous to play, everyone needs to step back before Hell its self shows up with Lucifer riding in front showing his true form. Go to church play with the grand kids enjoy the time we have left before it is too late.

I do not really wish a war some times you have to show the angel of death to make people see they are on the wrong path....but people should remember the Angel of Death is real.
Goodness takes more effort but it is worth it.

4 days, Army move quickly before history changes.

I already spelled out the other (then what) tree ,I made another sub-atomic fusion law breakthrough today on sub-atomics, it is large...it complicates things a little, but I now can see deeper yet into formation patterns...everyday the wall of the petri dish crumbles a little more to me....it is a very bad omen, it can only mean one thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom