• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nuclear warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maelstrom
Is it someone you know personally?

No just a strange dream of the crackling Lady in blue with 2 words, (russian archaeologist), I don't know what the dream means or who the person is. Maybe I'm suppose to go to Russia and help Putin find Noah's ark I have probably located both its resting point and its possible general present location.

It might be amusing to see what the Americans do if I buy a refundable ticket to Russia.

Mael has gone and really done it this time....Secretary of defence is :rage::rocket: shouting about nuclear war at Russia and making dire veiled threats about having a secret nuclear defence weapon. 3 guesses on what that is? Do I still get to wear a tinfoil hat?:rolleyes:

Apparently someone picked up the phone in Moscow and burned a ear off...now the dog kicking is moving down the ladder. Time for me to look scarce.:rolleyes:
Anyways this is likely the closest I'll ever get to a actual admission my work is out there some rumbling through the black sky. Time for me to move on, if you want your dirty defence money that bad keep it, I really don't want to work with people who hurt little school kids anyways. Sooner or later someone will notice everything came from me and you wont be so popular sitting there stupidly with your little scrap of paper.
I'm real you aren't.
You can thank me later for saving your lives. You should followed my directions in my paper.

Anyways I'm off to better bigger things got 2 more dark classes a couple of days ago which you don't have.:D I'm rapping up round 2 early.....things will go quiet now....if I do round 3 it will come years from now out of the dark water below like a Great White shark.....happy dreams count your lost pennies....it may make quite a pile...
was :snake:-ing me worth it?

I'm going to go play my Blues guitar for a bit and see if I can figure out how to take your God you don't want and his blessing too, I have use for it elsewhere. :D

My radiation warning is partially lifted for American air bases, as the Russians have posted on RT.com the possible imminent crash of the air forces stage 1 dark energy zero mass prototype space ship off Madagascar.
If it is not the air forces crippled robot ship, which likely has a similar hollow basket shape on its front for holding meteors or dark matter from the solar systems edge, than I still think it is likely out of commission by now due to heavy structural radiation damage.

That however is just the icing on the cake today, the real story is in the Time magazine the cover title FUSION. Thank you kindly Time magazine for handing me solid proof my government stole my work and everyone but me is getting rich off it.
My physics indicate that the secret to true clean white, (low radiation) fusion energy sits on the same shelf as the philosophers stone, (sarcasm). I do know how to make tons of energy out of the fusion process, but it is definitely not clean white fusion.
The fact that the government is poring huge amounts of money into star shaped colliders did not escape my notice, there are only 2 uses for the product those make best, and I already checked the government sites they are cutting back on nukes big time....they have something hot and new waiting in the wings to replace them.
That leaves me, I am likely the only person on the planet right now who knew the true structure of dark energy lines well enough to know the missing third item needed for a Z. M. field to work. And it is not a thing that a person would be able to stumble on easily in a test as the secret ingredient isn't something anyone in their right mind would choose, nor is it readily available, and it is very hard to make. Even I only spotted it by shear accident looking at some unrelated nuclear work, and I understood immediately its second use. I also spotted the other machine needed the same day and knew its second use as well.
So they are almost certainly going full bore now for level 2, and once they achieve level 2 by obtaining enough Dark matter they will be faced with the temptation of total military supremacy over our solar system. To maintain total military supremacy they will need a excuse to eliminate all nuclear programs and particle colliders + fusion machines. Only a American city nuked would be enough of a excuse for such a drastic action world wide. It will of course be called a terrorist attack or blamed on Russia or France, (France is building the nicest fusion reactor), but odds are it will be a false flag attack. And there goes freedom of speech and everything else, anyone who squeaks will be dragged of to jail, and be falsely charged as a terrorist etcetera....etcetera...etcetera...the end of nice America.

And the end of me too....If my country moves against me in any way, I request protective asylum from the first country to rescue me by whatever means necessary, as long as that country respects my freedom of religion and speech, and keeps me alive. I am likely the last best hope of bootstrapping a serious Deterrence program to them in time...if that is even possible.

I never expected things to get this bad this quick, I figured on something like 30 years for testing and development, I didn't know about the other parallel programs at the time.
We are now entering phase 2 the long knives come out and blood runs....sorry I can not stop human nature. I gave fair warnings over and over and over....I'm not giving any more, there is no point in it, so buckle up folks turbulent air ahead with mushroom clouds on the horizon....Maelstrom out!

Yeah! I know you think this is a a big joke:rolleyes:....and you didn't read all my posts carefully did you? the ex-girlfriend with the NASA robotics dad from Huston is real, so is the government yanking the fireball meteor charts on me online showing a huge sustained continuous spike in large deep atmosphere penetrating fireball meteors in the months following my second ill advised paper.
Do you have any idea what was in that paper?.. did you think it was some incoherent ramblings from a guy in a tinfoil hat? No! it had brief but very precise paint by number instructions on how to build a dis-juction field level 1 and 2 battleship, one of the most deadly weapons that mankind may ever build. I don't mean vague instructions either, I told them which machines to drive down to FERMI and pick up, exactly how to anchor the dark energy field, how to configure the fields and engine for maximum effect, exactly how to charge the field, how much to charge the field, the exact structure of the various gravitons and which ones to use and how to get them etcetera....now do you understand?

They could have put a crude prototype in the air in less than 2 weeks Z.M ships don't need any areodynamic testing at all, they can be any shape, they float, no rockets needed to reach space.

And my radiation warning is real, I forbid my brother on pain of death not to hike anywhere near the down wind side area 51. My warning means extremely high ambient radiation, (lethal levels), and high risk for inhaling airborn super-enriched particles that could be lethal. And I know exactly why and what these particles are and why they may be airborn. Deadly serious on this radiation stuff, I was being perhaps overly optimistic on lifting it. Go down and dance around with a geiger counter down wind area 51 or white sands or any other major base out there in the desert, don't come crying to me if she lands while you're doing it and all your hair falls out.

That new non M.A.D. doctrine, (non Mutually Assured Destruction), is real, it is on the Air Force site go look for your self...the new space defence planes are real, they had live clips of them landing on RT and NASA not too long ago, those planes are launched with decommissioned nuclear ICBMs, and the Air Force openly states they are planing to decommission their (entire) nuclear ICBM arsenal. That means if their nuclear missile defence plan failed for any reason, we are almost naked, no counter strike to deture the Russians from finishing us off.

And last time I checked the military never shows their worst new weapon, ever, if they are showing their new anti ICBM space plane fleet already it means they have something a whole lot nastier just behind the curtain. The secretary of defence came out just after my post to publicly threaten Russia with some un-named weapon you tell me do you know of any present weapon system that is remotely capable of replacing our entire nuclear arsenal? name one?

Rail guns are multi ton copper metal blocks the size of semi trailers and need a huge heavy power plant you aren't getting those into space on a conventional rocket, and a laser capable of slicing through a warheads metal casing would require a huge amount of power plus even a little shiny chrome might make it useless. A Patriot missile would barely scratch the paint on the metal casing of a thermo nuclear warhead. Do you think it matters if a warhead is knocked of off course a little bit? Even these smaller warheads can usually take out a whole city, and even if every major target was missed the radio active fallout could kill half the country.
So you tell me if my little battleship is fiction? Tell me why is Washington decommissioning our nuclear arsenal and smacking Russia around like they think it is a little school girl? What are they hiding that made them think they were the King of the world? Tell me I'm imagining everything.:confused:

I'm putting my neck on the line to save you all...do you think I'm sitting around eating cookies and milk here, these people are powerful...I have real heavies down here on me.

Be grateful I'm trying not to be like them....you have no idea what a full unified nuclear code means, or just how big and deadly this game is. look around at the evil winds already blowing, this can easily turn into WWIII, if I lose, millions may die everywhere before this is over.

Your picture looks familiar....:confused:

I didn't understand Post #23.
There was no additional comment.
It only quoted OP.
I don't get the point of doing that.
:evergreen:

Looking at the last line of post #24 I think maybe there is history or things about which we do not know regarding the relationship between the OP and poster #23...but it's possible I'm putting 2 and 2 together and getting polkadot aardvark...

I didn't understand Post #23.
There was no additional comment.
It only quoted OP.
I don't get the point of doing that.
:evergreen:
Perhaps she is no one and just clicked the wrong button.

But she looks almost exactly like my ex-girlfrinds step mom maybe with a wig on....I can't be sure... I have trouble with faces and I haven't seen this lady for almost 2 years I don't know how much she has changed. The location listed on her profile is quite near where her other daughter was in boarding school....if it is her she is mocking me...a stupid thing to do....I have reason to believe the Russians are already in play the U.K. as well. No one as gotten away with anything against me yet, the final curtain hasn't fallen, I still have options and plenty of leverage.

It doesn't really matter, if she is my ex-es step mom she can come to aspie land if she wishes, I won't melt. I have worse things in my life right now to deal with and she is already in permanent exile, which she chose and caused.

I apologize for my earlier post...the reason I post some of the weird stuff is I'm fighting a little psychological war with some parties who are actively tapping my computer and phones. I already caught the computer tap and have real world evidence of active phone tapping. I was trying to use those taps to get to the powers behind these boys and flip them over to my side...it didn't work, I don't know why it didn't, it should have, I'm clearly worth more then them.

It is time to rap things up anyways, things are what they are, what happens happens.
I close round two early.
I declare parties of the U.S. government to be most likely guilty of covering up a class 1 nuclear espionage act by their employees and to be actively aiding active ongoing acts of class 1 nuclear espionage against a U.S. citizen (me)....causing enormous financial losses....which will place my person in jeopardy in the future.

Of course the Notice public failure to exercise proper national interest in new class 1 nuclear applications already stands....no breaking into my house repeatedly to steal files doesn't count as maintaining national interest.:rolleyes: I warned you not to keep playing the game dirty...now you get to lose.

Don't bother trying to show up the last minute at the airport claiming you didn't know who I was. I have been using the word nuclear enough this last year to blow the surge protector at the NSA, and my online research is so heavy there is likely at least one desk assigned just to me, and I flushed you boys online, and tagged your boys in the field.

What is left to say...Happy thanksgiving :chickenleg: every one :), Merry Christmass :) lots of presents for you all hopefully, and Lots of Asylum offers from nuclear countries for me.

life gives you lemons :lemon: and Mael loves Lemon :lemon: pie :shortcake: the best.:D

Act 3 if I make it there, will be very entertaining for everyone, Mael never likes to disappoint:D....I always try to bring the house down.:rolleyes:

I'm also having e-mails not come back that should be.

Last edited:
Ooh goodie, I like aardvarks!!! [emoji6]

You are a funny one :) metalminx24 ,:catface: at least not everyone thinks I'm a total loonitic. I know it looks bad but I have to show a pattern of legal failure by my government...in addition to trying to get them to change their position....I'm laying down a public record to block a last minute treason charge by them....which they are likely counting on to save the day. Wheels within wheels. :D

I know, I'm just being daft. Thank you sir for the compliment [emoji4] I figure if we're all buggered imminently as you say, I may as well just be a wally!

I know, I'm just being daft. Thank you sir for the compliment [emoji4] I figure if we're all buggered imminently as you say, I may as well just be a wally!
Yes metalminx24 ,I'm guessing I agree with your sentiment but being a stupid American I have no clue what being a wally is?, hopefully a good thing...I know what the other word means.:rolleyes:

Maybe I should have just laid down and let them work me over....It looks like it's the same rotten bunch of war-monger greedy oil & defence contractor Neocons that started the Iraqi war are hooked up with that ex-NASA bunch I was hunting. The Neocons are fairly crazy ruthless evil bunch.....:confused: I will need to be more careful from now on.

Time to bring in re-enforcements in the real world.

How is your Galaxy :candybar:supply holding up? I'm having fun learning to play blues stuff on my guitar...makes me happier keeps my mind off life.

Tee hee, I'm certainly a wally then, people don't care for my intellect AND I never get hit on by anyone, hot or otherwise!!!

I think I must keep the makers of Galaxy in business all by myself [emoji3] I'm glad you've got something enjoyable to do, guitars are so versatile.

And thank you Tree for adding the definition [emoji4]

You know how to tag, right?
How to make the cute miniature avatar
that actually alerts a person to the fact
that you have mentioned him/her in a
post?

Use the @ and the person's username.
No space in between the @ and the name.

Like this: metalminx24
No space in between. :)

But not like this: @ metalminx24
Effect of space being left between.

Tee hee, I'm certainly a wally then, people don't care for my intellect AND I never get hit on by anyone, hot or otherwise!!!

I think I must keep the makers of Galaxy in business all by myself [emoji3] I'm glad you've got something enjoyable to do, guitars are so versatile.

Oh! metalminx24 , my sympathies to you....maybe you are in the wrong country...I'm sure you would get hit on at least a little bit here in the U.S. I like chocolate too.:) :candybar:

Hi tree ,:) it's short for Neo-conservative, I'm a fairly conservative republican most of us are out here in the west, but I don't have much use for these boys as far as I can tell they make their living off the dead like vultures and spend all their time running around starting up stupid wars so they can feed off the dead with their defence manufacturing corporations. I think Syria and Iraq speak eloquently on the true nature of the Neo-cons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom