• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nuclear warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep having this same vivid dream a oil train is going to blow near my house, (they have those around here), some of these guys I just hit hard on the bad nuclear defence contracts may own assets in the new oil fields east of us. I hope they aren't planing to do something that evil.

You know how to tag, right?
How to make the cute miniature avatar
that actually alerts a person to the fact
that you have mentioned him/her in a
post?

Use the @ and the person's username.
No space in between the @ and the name.

Like this: metalminx24
No space in between. :)

But not like this: @ metalminx24
Effect of space being left between.
I did not know that. Fankooo! [emoji4]

I worry too much as you all may have noticed, but not all of my worries are meaningless:rolleyes:.
Haven't been sleeping well with all the stress, and am sick too...I'm not running at 100%o_O

I hate dreams they are always bad for some reason. Dreamed about my dead cat Pooky who always waited faithfully for me at the gate, it was terrible, I guess hearing another poster talking about seeing her dead cat triggered it. I miss my cat but it was a very hard dream for me...the light went out of Pookies eyes in my arms very very bad seeing her again made me terribly sad.:confused:

Last edited:
Well I got my answer why my gamble to get one good general to stand up for what was right for me and America failed. The memorial day military music at the white house was revealing on the true state of things.
The army whatever? musicians were reduced to playing Vietnam Antiwar songs for the President, I felt sorry for them, it is not something I would have ever asked from them. I guess all the great old warriors have been forced into retirement and are gone. No one was left to fight for me, the civilian contractors now have full control of the military, there is no one left strong enough to stand up for God and country.

It is sad I can still remember watching the first Desert Storm and cheering our boys on it was nice for America to be strong a good again. But life is a continual war between goodness and darkness little sins, become big sins, and big sins open the gates of Hell. I saw what was coming a long time ago but I hoped some of the Great Generals would speak up and stop this slow slide into darkness, but I guess it ended just like it did with the Vermark one by one they all quietly went into the darkness with their pensions clutched in their hands.

Anyways A sweet little Army? girl sang Let it Be Let it Be....I guess she is right it is time to give up and go Let what will Be..Be...and it will likely end up Being Darkness, Fire, and WAR...I will try to take my God and his Blessing with me if I can, (prophecy may permit this), if he isn't wanted any more I have use for him elsewhere.

Hello Orion boys be seeing you around some day, we have unfinished business, I think?

Maelstrom :D:rocket:

The Orion boys are running hot, doing everything I recommended in my possibly stolen paper...they are clearly going all out to harvest some dark matter. I may have been incorrect on lifting my radiation warning, and assuming there was only one ship...two or 3 separate programs may be running parallel to eachother one weapon program, a solar mining program, and a comet/asteroid mining program....I can no longer guess accurately on the Time Line to a stage 2 Dark Energy Doomsday Battleship....I have no idea how much progress they are making.

Last edited:
I'm Tired of this game no one wants to step up and play fair by Ronald Reagan rules I can play by your rules...
you will wish you played by mine...in Texas no limit poker I hold more cards and more chips and bluffing wont work either I'll raise and call every time.

Prepare

Stupid FBI mocked me for saying the breach came from Texas asked if I was omnipotent no I'm not omnipotent... my ex-girlfriends and her step Dad who lives there in Huston Texas likely hacked me...and he was a smoking hot robotics expert for NASA.....Don't come crying to me about treason...if I end up showcasing the most deadly new arsenal mankind has ever seen from the Red Square. It's not like you gave my another decent option.

I'll show you what a real imaging savant can do, Maelstrom style....watch and learn.

No more time you are done. No more posts to you.

Last edited:
No just a strange dream of the crackling Lady in blue with 2 words, (russian archaeologist), I don't know what the dream means or who the person is. Maybe I'm suppose to go to Russia and help Putin find Noah's ark I have probably located both its resting point and its possible general present location.

It might be amusing to see what the Americans do if I buy a refundable ticket to Russia.

Russian archaeologists:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Russian_archaeologists

More interesting, a search for "russian archaeologist" turned up this current article from Rolling Stone Australia, which seems relevant to your current concerns:

http://rollingstoneaus.com/culture/post/putins-angels-the-ride-of-russias-night-wolves/2773

The archaeologist in question is Nikolai Tarasenko, and a church he built at Donbass is a site of some significance in the political piece.

You are kind most people would assume I'm nuts....probably even I would assume I was nuts, if I was in your shoes. Sigh! life takes some very strange turns....change makes me ill, but life has me cornered...i'll have to figure out how to survive and rise to the occassion some how.

There is much cruel irony in all this, all I ever wanted was a little cottage in the country with a small garden and orchard where I could write my books. One of my brothers used to make fun of me, (still does), mocking me for not wanting to be important in life, he would kill to be in my position.
I get so tired, tired all the way down to my bones, I don't think I'll ever escape this Maelstrom until I die, endless plots and counter plots, war, Holy War.
I sometimes wonder if I will die in that castle house with the purple walls...is it in Ukraine...or Armenia, or Israel. Apparently if my dream was correct I will live to see the beginning of the end.
I guess every one should wish me a long life....:p

Onward and upward to new frontiers.:) :sailboat::ocean:
I would love a cottage in the country, with a garden and orchard, where I could write my books!

I had a very strange and vivid dream myself, earlier this year. I was hiding in a small cabin, somewhere in eastern Europe maybe. It was a single story place, planked on the exterior with red, with a small covered stoop in back, green door, casement windows. A wood stove. It was not my cabin. It was abandoned and I was hiding there. There was snow all around, the kind that had melted a bit but then refrozen overnight so the top layer was ice. So maybe it was early spring. I came outside to get a bit of wood for the stove and found a white van parked outside, but no one nearby, and no tracks in the snow. There were words in my mind but not in a language I know at present. I was very afraid, I felt someone was watching me. I don't know what it was about, that dream, but the details of it are still very crisp in my memory.

I know too much of life now to assume anyone is crazy. Sometimes, I think people call others "crazy" because they themselves don't want to face the reality of their own lives...so they have to discredit those who can't afford to ignore their realities.

Maelstrom, I was thinking about one of your earlier posts & had some thoughts but it appears you may have deleted it. So I will hold off my response, it looks as if you are wanting to end the discussion.

I am hoping for the best for you.

go ahead I was upset about something else, I am stupid sometimes...it had nothing to do with you

I'm to impatient I need to learn more grace

I'm to impatient I need to learn more grace
Me, too!

I was just curious about your hypothesis regarding Christianity in Russia...how did you arrive at your conclusions?

The only Russians I have met in recent years were atheists, but as they left their homeland without intent to return, I don't know the religious climate of the country as a whole.

I am not extremely religious myself but I live in a city in Virginia which is overwhelmingly Christian (I don't mean that in a negative sense necessarily) so I don't see Christianity as being under any particular threat in my region at least. In fact I would say the threat here is to anyone who has any other system of beliefs. But I don't know where you are based, it might be quite a different scenario.

Me, too!

I was just curious about your hypothesis regarding Christianity in Russia...how did you arrive at your conclusions?

The only Russians I have met in recent years were atheists, but as they left their homeland without intent to return, I don't know the religious climate of the country as a whole.

I am not extremely religious myself but I live in a city in Virginia which is overwhelmingly Christian (I don't mean that in a negative sense necessarily) so I don't see Christianity as being under any particular threat in my region at least. In fact I would say the threat here is to anyone who has any other system of beliefs. But I don't know where you are based, it might be quite a different scenario.
My church is doing quite well in Russia...even Putin went to church the other day...the new generation of Russians are rebelling against the older generation by going to church.

Me, too!

One of my friends here married a sweet little Russian christian they have a baby now and are very happy. She had to sell some of her wedding jewelry from her grandma to get on line to meet him...it was a sweet miracle story...on how everything worked out just so, so they could meet and get married.
I think sometimes us Americans get to thinking we own God, but Russians are Gods children too.
There is a section in Eziekial talking about the rivers flowing from the new temple...anyways it says something to the effect Gods people will find rest in the north...I wasn't sure that prophecy had been fulfilled yet and thought maybe it meant Russia. I can look it up for you if you like, I do not know if I read it right tho I'm not a expert on that stuff.

Last edited:
Obama said publicaly America is not a Christian nation...the king of Babbalon got to eat grass for 7 years for saying much less. You may not care but new legal rulings by the supreme court will soon force my church underground, we will not accept certain things being forced on us, the Bible is not a food buffay where you get to pick and choose what you like, either you believe in it or you don't.
Perhaps you haven't noticed but anti christian factions on TV and online are already dancing around claiming they have finished us in the US, legally.
A big backlash is coming, but my church is prophecide to be basically road kill under the feet of both factions. Nothing good coming for us, Atheists on one side, a rising state church on the other, we will be attacked by both. The Lamb turning into the Dragon in Rvilation is known by all churches to mean America. I know everyone still sees America as the good guy,but look at what they did in the middle east, that river of horror came from us and our allies. The rules, and people running things, have changed, things are now done every day that once were considered abominations, Tortures, and slaughter for profit...are you really sure you know what America really is today????

Last edited:
Obama said publicaly America is not a Christian nation...the king of Babbalon got to eat grass for 7 years for saying much less. You may not care but new legal rulings by the supreme court will soon force my church underground, we will not accept certain things being forced on us, the Bible is not a food buffay where you get to pick and choose what you like, either you believe in it or you don't.
Perhaps you haven't noticed but anti christian factions on TV and online are already dancing around claiming they have finished us in the US, legally.
A big backlash is coming, but my church is prophecide to be basically road kill under the feet of both factions. Nothing good coming for us, Atheists on one side, a rising state church on the other, we will be attacked by both. The Lamb turning into the Dragon in Rvilation is known by all churches to mean America. I know everyone still sees America as the good guy,but look at what they did in the middle east, that river of horror came from us and our allies. The rules, and people running things, have changed, things are now done every day that once were considered abominations, Tortures, and slaughter for profit...are you really sure you know what America really is today????
You are quite correct that America is not the "light of nations" we once imagined ourselves to be (if we ever really were). I am very sorry you and others must bear the brunt of hatred. One reason that I have not been very religious is owing to what you have pointed out--many people who claim to be "faithful" in fact do not have any real desire to live their beliefs, and are very false. Sadly, they make all Christians look bad in the eyes of others, just as militant members of Islam garner a bad reputation for the many peace-seeking Muslims. I am glad that you realize the importance of being true to one's professed beliefs. I think much of the world's conflict would not exist if we all acted according to that which we profess to believe. (Perhaps it would engender other conflicts, but at least we would be clear about the reasons behind the conflicts!)

It is indeed terrifying to think of the path down which our politicians seem willing to lead the country, and the many people who eagerly support them in so doing. Personally I do not see the US remaining a world power for very much longer if it continues its current course, and perhaps given our apparent ethics (or lack thereof) we should reflect on whether that would indeed be a bad thing. I do not know the answer, though, neither politics nor religion were ever my milieux. But it is always interesting to me to hear the perspectives of those who have deep interests in both.

You are quite correct that America is not the "light of nations" we once imagined ourselves to be (if we ever really were). I am very sorry you and others must bear the brunt of hatred. One reason that I have not been very religious is owing to what you have pointed out--many people who claim to be "faithful" in fact do not have any real desire to live their beliefs, and are very false. Sadly, they make all Christians look bad in the eyes of others, just as militant members of Islam garner a bad reputation for the many peace-seeking Muslims. I am glad that you realize the importance of being true to one's professed beliefs. I think much of the world's conflict would not exist if we all acted according to that which we profess to believe. (Perhaps it would engender other conflicts, but at least we would be clear about the reasons behind the conflicts!)

It is indeed terrifying to think of the path down which our politicians seem willing to lead the country, and the many people who eagerly support them in so doing. Personally I do not see the US remaining a world power for very much longer if it continues its current course, and perhaps given our apparent ethics (or lack thereof) we should reflect on whether that would indeed be a bad thing. I do not know the answer, though, neither politics nor religion were ever my milieux. But it is always interesting to me to hear the perspectives of those who have deep interests in both.

I agree with you Naturalist ,I know us Christians often fall short, there are days when I get terribly depressed because I don't seem to have the grace I should, it is a thing I struggle with allot. Is wrong for me to get so upset with bad things being done, perhaps getting to upset in its self is bad. But on the other hand if you don't care enough who will try to hold the line against darkness and make the world a little better for others who come after us.

On Russia I am not naive I have been follow news inside Russia for a long time, I'm aware of its internal problems. I however don't feel it is fair to judge it the same as America, Russia is recovering from a long period of darkness it has taken allot of damage from turning its back on God, but light sometimes shows up better in darkness and Russia moves towards the light. America on the other hand knows better than to be doing some of these evil things, we have long well known moral traditions on personal rights, there is no excuse for what is going on, we know better, evil was chosen in full knowledge...this is close to a un-pardonable sin.
Personally I think Russia needs a little love, they have been treated as the big scary monster too much. They are warm and friendly under all that cold snow, and the history of their land, is a magical land of beautiful gingerbread like houses, and elegant Snowwhite like princesses, and lovely churches. I think there is a hidden loveliness in Russia just waiting to come out if given half a chance.
Maybe I'm stupid but I love beautiful things, and Russia is beautiful mysterious land in my opinion. My own country doesn't seem to see the beauty and elegance of my Maelstrom theory, perhaps Russia will love me more. I am a practically a walking talking reincarnation of Confucious my pattern skills extend far beyond nuclear theory, economics, farming, battle field tactics...like Leanardo Devincy almost nothing falls outside my interest, maybe I can help Russia....I have to find something good to do with my life.

Sigh! another strange dream that sort of matches my Holy flying book dream....these dreams seem to upset me more than they help.

Anyways I was sitting reading a book in a great hall and a beautiful Lady like a princess was being forced to marry a King. We were all sitting at the long dining table before his throne and I was waiting for someone to speak up for the poor lady, but one by one eveyone took off the cover, (which looked like a warning bell), from their food until their was only me left. So I got up and left know it may seal my death speaking out against the king. And then my book tried too fly away and I could not catch it...after that cam yet another warning that people are planing to humiliate me and maybe my church too.

I know you all view as just a another end time nut but if you read carefully I am different, I have actually been gambling against the short view, hoping there is still enough time left to do some good work up in Russia. I don't know what to make of this dream but it troubles me, the lady is traditionally seen as the remnant church of true Christians. If the lady is forced to marry the king it can only mean one thing, the movement for a world wide State Enforced Sunday church is growing in power much more rapidly than I'd hoped. I had hoped Russia would hold out longer if Russia cuts a deal on this to protect its self, I will remove my help and this goes for any other country as well. If I find no sanctuary for me and my people, I will go down to Israel to die.

You all know how much I want poetic revenge against those who took my work, it isn't a thing I would give up easily. I am not happy about this possible turn in history at all, I do not know any time lines nor am I certain, but there is a fair amount of prophetic evidence that, my plans could get run over by a prophetic freight train if time moves faster than I thought.

I have no idea how this is going to go, but here is my Advice Putin and Russia, Putin make no deals State Church control, death waits at the door. To the Russian people get the new modern Russian Bibles as quickly as you can...Bible burning may be coming world wide. My church as a nice new Russian Bible others may be printing a similar edition. I have no personal knowledge one this book stuff, and receive no benefit from this advice, if I had the money I buy them and hand them out for free. It is possible my church may have some way to get free Bibles to those who can't afford them, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Sigh! that Is all I have for now. Best wishes Mael:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom