• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nuclear warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you give a link to that video?
I don't seem to be able to find it.
All I see is beatings in Florida.

Also, what is RT..news?
What is that?
Hi tree :) how are you?

RT.com is the Russian world news in english, broadcast from England, the clip should be in their library if you search it. I don't remember the exact title, it was some thing like Kodiak police arrest autistic boy?

They don't leave some stories up very long...but you can pull them if you guess the right words close enough.

God has apparently ask me to do something for him on the 7 Thunders....so I'm obliged to focus on that for a short bit. But he hasn't forbidden my Russian or Chinese counter attack on you Godless U.S. government people yet, so I will continue preparations on that front too.
It remains to be seen if the Russians or Chinese are strong enough to choose survival over Atheism... they are just frosting on my cake of justice. My other 2 armies I have already summoned, (if God wills it), will sweep the field clean. All I really need is a bag of marshmallows and a lawn chair to sit in while I play my guitar waiting for the whole world burn.

:) You Russians and Chinese may wish to note I have a very effective space/ground weapon design to counter the American Beast...a fairly quick build and deploy time too.:D :rocket: Christmass may come early this year.
Time to get out the Bible folks, and move out of the cities, and buy some milk goats....tree bark is the only thing that will be left to eat in the days of Darkness....every thing else will die...everything!

I'm going to try to unroll the 7th scroll, God help us all if I succeed.

Well, as long as you leave my little safe zone alone, we're good.

Honestly the end of the world as we know it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. Yes I've got things I want to do that depend on the world not ending so soon but, if it's time then, so be it. Something has to give sooner or later and, the state of things tells me that is more likely sooner.

Exactly what, I don't know. I don't take the Bible as absolute truth so, what may come is not so clear cut for me but, maybe Buffalo Woman will come this year.

Well, as long as you leave my little safe zone alone, we're good.

Honestly the end of the world as we know it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. Yes I've got things I want to do that depend on the world not ending so soon but, if it's time then, so be it. Something has to give sooner or later and, the state of things tells me that is more likely sooner.

Exactly what, I don't know. I don't take the Bible as absolute truth so, what may come is not so clear cut for me but, maybe Buffalo Woman will come this year.

I don't control what God does, but my personal dispute is mostly just with Ari Force and area 51 etcetera...and the some crazy warmonger whipping up the pentagon right now.
I have no interest in hurting civilians or even Army personel, but I don't control what the pentagon does for these warmongers. If God lets me go to Russia...Russia is going to be much more formidable on the nuclear front that is how it works. The American R&D scientists had 2 years to choose me they know perfectly well who I am, and what I can do....they chose Atheism over National Defence...that is the real bottom line to the story.

They didn't want me speaking on Christianity so they took what they could from me and shut me out. So now all of America may get to face my full nuclear code on the battle field, what else did they think would happen?

If any of you don't like them putting you in harms way for profit and atheism, write to congress and ask why they treated me so poorly....I'm going to die of old age here before any one makes this right...nobody will even give me 5 minutes to explain the situation that includes the FBI...and I had a right to call them state lines and millions were involved.

I'm tired...I want this to end, I will go to Russia if anything just to get sound nights sleep....I can't have people breaking into my house all the time....it's somebody elses turn to lose sleep.

I understand that you gave into temptation to claim my work when you were standing in front of the General pitching your NASA boys copy cat version of Elon Musk's defence contract. I agree it would have been very difficult to explain to the General, the core of your nuclear defence shield proposal came from some ministers son in cow country who might be hostile to you. Thousands of you NASA boys were getting pink slips and you all were scrambling to find work to feed your families...I can sympathize with that.
But you have had two years of warnings to correct that slip up. You have the the contract, things are being built, your only real benefit now for cutting me out of my own work, is (you like being ME).

My mind is all I have in life, you going to speeches, dinners, and accepting awards for my work is not acceptable.:confused:
If I can square it with God I will burn to the ground, you and everyone and everything that has conspired with you to continue the fraud, against me.....if this cruel farce continues....bad things will likely come home to roost.

You are not me!....there is only room enough on earth for one MAELSTROM!

Here is my new deal, and you all should be able by now to see by now my deals are not getting better, and my sense of injustice is escalating to dangerous levels against you all.

You all come down here hats in hand and negotiate some sort of voluntary token prison sentences with me and pay substantial reparations for theft and use of my work. And I will temper my interest in a active counter attack against you all, and your institutions....for your crimes against me.

Consider it a sacrificial act of patriotism, you get to protect America by admitting you did something wrong to me, and showing a little real contrition. And you get to preventing possible future harm to America, that (you caused) by (violating) my personal rights and intellectual property.

Prove you love America enough to take a small the hit for your crimes, and stop the impending train wreck, and make things right. Do the Honorable thing and save America's space program from....just retribution.

:rolleyes: See I can play the game at a high level too... I know what your next move is:D....and your friends necks are going on the chopping block too if they keep covering for you.

The longer you wait to tell the truth, the worse it will be....you do not get to be me.

I am the original source for the Dis-junction Field brake through, and I can prove it...on the battle field if I have to. :neutral::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:
Choose your fate...and your friends fates as well!

This is your last message before you see my face.

Edit: I do not know when the time limit on this offer expires, days?, weeks?, months?, I expires when I feel moved to set foot on Russian or Chinese soil...then all hell breaks loose....I will not play by your rigged rules, I will make my own rules like Napoleon and Shaka Zulu....I will play to win.

Last edited:
I'm a little disappointed with Germany, I was so impressed with Merkle when she said it was her christian duty to feed the poor refugees from Syria, and now I see all these fire bombings and attacks.
You Germans need to go to church more...your churches are filled with bats and mice...this is a bad omen...misfortune will come to your country if you don't take God more seriously.
Germany needs to learn to care for others, these refugees are a opportunity for Germany to reclaim its good name. You can at least feed them and keep them warm until the fighting dies down and they can go home. Russia is spending its blood and money to make their country safe again...why can't you at least hand out sandwiches and be nice for a few months.

After all you didn't exactly try to stop the Americans and other people from poring gasoline on this fire did you?

To Russia and China I am not naive, I have taken a interest in you for more than just your hostility to the people who take advantage of me here. There is a natural Divine and evil trend, that trend (natural law) is where ever Gods strong holds are, the Prince of Darkness, Death, and suffering, attacks the hardest. And those once good places that were beacons of light in the night, soon become revolting pools of darkness and suffering.
But God replaces lost strong holds of light by plowing fallow un-plowed ground...just as things grow better on fields that have rested, so it is with souls. People who miss the blessings that come with Godliness, tend to seek him more. Russia and China can both plainly see the poverty and strife that came with Atheism. the idea you can replace God with education to make good citizens, is clearly bankrupt.

So I believe that there is a chance Russia and China may be the last strongholds of goodness before darkness falls on earth for a thousand years both figuratively and physically. This means that Russia and China will grow in prosperity and power as Christian virtues warm their economies with the sunshine of trust and good will.
Other countries like America will continue to see their economies shrink and their power crumble because their peoples have turned away from valuing Godly virtues and everyone is just trying to be better at grabbing other peoples money. There may still be a small window of hope for some western European countries for Christian revival but I find the situation grim. And Sabbath laws are rolling in this will lead to ruin for us all, when the last country takes away the right for my people to to worship on the true lords day....everyone on earth will die.....the Lords army will march...millions strong, and fall from the sky like snowflakes on a winters day.

The seventh day of the week will never be Sunday...and the Holy Sabbath worshiped on millions of planets in Gods Holy Empire will never be Sunday....continue to provoke God with these evil Sabbath laws and all of earth will burn...literally.
Siege will be laid against her by God, and the moon will most likely be moved in close to earth, the seas will roar, the skies will turn pitch black with ash, the ground will shake like jello, and your only light will be ribbons of glowing orange lava flowing into the hissing sea.

Maelstrom is not joking on this, how do you know the people in NASA haven't already spotted the Holy Empire in Orion? they are all mostly Atheists up in NASA and the government....do you think they will tell you the truth?
Look at what they do with me...they are willing to risk facing 1000 + Megaton nuclear warheads just to keep me away from a microphone. All because they know this little preachers son is good enough of a autistic savant to pick their entire fake science Atheist Empire apart...like a child who pulls the legs off a grasshopper.

You will be lied to, and you will be kept in the dark until it is too late....to survive.

Godliness is survival....

I'm tempted to remove this post as it puts me at risk.....But I will leave it as a monument to human stupidity and greed....bad people will soon be trying to re-write history against me....but some will know the truth.

Last edited:
Now the scientists are claiming to have discovered gravity waves in space fabric...:rolleyes:, I thought you boys held Aether theory in contempt?
It is nice you working so hard spending piles of money to discover things about gravity you could have just asked me to show you....o_O But I guess that wouldn't be much fun would it?:rolleyes:

On Germany I don't understand why your police don't enforce the laws to protect women and children. What does helping refugees have to do with not enforcing lawful behavior?

You should explain proper lawful behavior with translators when feeding refugees, and any one who abuses others disrespecting the grace and charity given should be punished.
It does no good to suspend law and justice, if you don't enforce lawful behavior the local citizens will be tempted to drive out all refugees, good and bad, causing even more harm to innocents.
Telling the police to stand down was wrong, correct it immediately...or you will have a big mess on your hands.
Law and order is a difficult thing to balance, over aggressive unlawful acts by police can lead to riots, but if you don't have your police show consistent firm application of the laws protection of innocents too, this can also lead to riots and chaos. I know this is difficult to balance, but that is life, seeking proper balance is the key to all things in life.

A note to Russia, China and others most of my defensive weaponry applications against for Beast, (a Z.M. field space to ground Attack weapon), are buildable without full knowledge of my sub-atomics.
Meaning it could be acquired separately if needed.
The U.S. has already thoroughly forfeited any claims on my work...and appears to be complicit in covering up possible death penalty level crimes against me....so they don't have much right to complain about what I choose to do.

A note: all nuclear reactor and particle collider sites need to not only be hardened, but hidden, and mobile if possible, meteorite bombardment is very hard to defend against...almost impossible. I can maximize defence odds, of a successful counter attack, but the situation is very grim.
Building counter Z.M. field weapons is about the only thing to truly defeat the Beast...and not a thing I'm overly fond of, as it just increases the problem. In truth mobile deep water reactor submarines may be the only real immunity from space bombardment....to maintain nuclear production capabilities. There are a couple of other options but I wish to keep those under my hat for now.

Sorry! for the bad news all the time I don't care much for playing the Raven but I can't seem to escape the roll life has chosen for me. We are entering a pivotal historical moment when the smallest of mistakes could kill millions.

A Cold Stand off may be the best hope.

Last edited:
There isn't a whole lot of point to further posts, (all tho I may drop some from time to time), the battle lines are drawn, Hearts as hard as Pharaoh's. Whoever has the quickest, sharpest knife, or the most protection from God will win.
I have little doubt the U.S. government sooner or later will find a way to try to justify killing me, that is how things are now...Dorthy is not in Kansas any more. They may find that more difficult than they thought tho, I may have formidable Allies in Heaven and earth.

I will finish up a few things and then request Holy permission to start my war against these evil people....2 years of pleading for fairness and reason is enough.

Hey RT nice try on the Dinos Astroid story .....but you are only lukewarm...:p

I am not that simple....:D it took only 2 days, and two Huble pictures for me to spot sub-atomic cancelation...two weeks to find a proof...of Dis-juction Field action, and I had never read one word of physics on that stuff.
So if I say I have something to hit the Americans Evil Beast with....I'm mean I have found a atomic weakness....and a sophisticated type of weapon to match it.

Nice guess tho ;).

I know tings are hard growing up in Russia for Kids sometimes....trapped in small apartments all winter, with parents who maybe drink too much. But beating eachother half to death in school, even girls doing this, maybe almost killing their class mates, this is not proper, not kind, and not good.

I know Atheism has taken a terrible toll on Russia and drained it of much of its prosperity and Christian kindness, but I still have hopes that a beautiful flower can bloom in the cold snows of Russia, before the black curtain falls acrossed our whole world.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Russia was the last country on earth to hold Gods blessing before the end?

It isn't such a hard thing to get Gods blessings all you have to do is remember to read a little from his Holy book, and say a little prayer before you go to sleep. And as you go about your daily things try to have a smile, or a few kind words, or little hug for some one during your day.
These things are not so hard to do, and they will warm your own heart, and make you feel better too.

Evil is like a fire....but people forget Kindness burns just as bright, if you take the time to light the spark.

I'm watching, if what you hope for does happen in Russia and, a White Buffalo is born the year it really starts. I'll be right there beside you, telling them the proverbial sky is falling. (the end is coming) because that would be a sign to me that native American and Biblical events are coinciding, a bit much to argue with or doubt.

I'm watching, if what you hope for does happen in Russia and, a White Buffalo is born the year it really starts. I'll be right there beside you, telling them the proverbial sky is falling. (the end is coming) because that would be a sign to me that native American and Biblical events are coinciding, a bit much to argue with or doubt.
Actually I'm hoping to stall things for a few years to sweep a few more souls into Gods fold, I'm not sure I have Gods blessing on the Russia thing, or the war against the Iron Beast, (Air Forces new space Warship), yet .
My present marching orders if correctly interpretated from my dreams, at the moment are to extract the hidden /scattered end time prophecies in a readable form for everyone. This in its self is a omen of the approaching end, but it does not directly set a time line, there is still some leeway.

The fact I'm getting Holy end time dreams in its self is a bad omen....I'm not claiming to be any supper saint. If I'm getting Holy Dreams it may mean the Latter Rain has already started to fall. This means the Last Sign, the sign of the Stars Moving out of their places may come closer to the end than I thought....not good!

Beverly ,I can not say that God didn't speak to your people in the past. I have heard many stories of missionaries finding matching Holy prophecies in distant pagan, and non Christian countries. I think the evangelist Wolf? found matching prophecies among Muslims deep in the deserts of north Africa...God has his ways to reach everyone who chooses to listen.:)

I thought a White Buffalo was already born not to long ago down towards Colorado?

As for Russia or my fighting Americas Iron Beast, (Space Warship), which most likely was built from my stolen sub-Atomic work. I have given God the final choice, if he tells me to stand down....I'll stand down, and I'll go starve on some street corner with my guitar.

I really don't care about the money that much, other than not having enough for a wife to love me. We will all be dead, or in heaven sooner or later anyways. Not one stick of what you see today will likely be left...not even Mount Rushmore. Everything will be shaken and shattered to bits, washed away in giant roaring waves, or buried in rivers of molten lava, even the sea will likely boil.

But enough Doom and Gloom....a better pleasant beautiful world is coming and we all still have time to brighten our little corners of the world with Kindness and Love.:) :sunflower:...:bee:...
A man with nothing but a tent, a milk goat, and a happy warm loving family, is richer than a miserable unhappy King.

P.S. Actually learning to live in a tent with milk goats :goat::goat: may come in handy....all the fancy city people will starve something terrible. And the coronal event from the sun will likely heat the wiring in their houses enough to burn them to the ground.

Last edited:
There have actually been four of them (non albino white buffalo) born so far. Miracle, born in Wisconsin in 1994 is the only living female white buffalo and, since it is supposed to herald the return of White Buffalo Woman, she might be the one. If that is the case, Woman will come soon and, peace and harmony will be restored, or so the prophecy says.

It is possible she would return as an infant and thus, be no more than 12 years old right now, or perhaps on of "The People" will be called upon to become her and that person is already older but has not been called yet. It's also possible that we have made mistakes in interpreting the old prophesy and the specifics of the buffalo are different than we think, thus it has not been born yet.

Whatever the case is, I'm a skeptic and, I'll only fully believe any of anyone's prophecy if it comes to pass. I do favor native American spiritual beliefs but, I don't think any one religion or culture has it all 100% correct, we are all fallible humans after all.

There have actually been four of them (non albino white buffalo) born so far. Miracle, born in Wisconsin in 1994 is the only living female white buffalo and, since it is supposed to herald the return of White Buffalo Woman, she might be the one. If that is the case, Woman will come soon and, peace and harmony will be restored, or so the prophecy says.

It is possible she would return as an infant and thus, be no more than 12 years old right now, or perhaps on of "The People" will be called upon to become her and that person is already older but has not been called yet. It's also possible that we have made mistakes in interpreting the old prophesy and the specifics of the buffalo are different than we think, thus it has not been born yet.

Whatever the case is, I'm a skeptic and, I'll only fully believe any of anyone's prophecy if it comes to pass. I do favor native American spiritual beliefs but, I don't think any one religion or culture has it all 100% correct, we are all fallible humans after all.

That is very interesting Beverly ,I don't know much about such things so I have no way to know what they mean.
There is a possible prophecy that interests me greatly, The Two Witnesses, and the Two Lampstands, in Revelation 11, some think this was fulfilled in Paris with the burning of Bibles and declaring God dead, (the rise of Atheism), but I see some lively text in there that looks still unfulfilled, (a possible dual end time prophecy?).
Perhaps two powerful plague issuing Prophets will show up at the end times to ring in the final bell? Maybe one will be a woman?...our church founding prophet Ellen White was a woman. She was a very good prophet too, I don't know of anyone who has read through her main books without having their hearts move towards God.

One thing is certain, whatever happens life won't be too boring in these coming years....:p

More ridiculous stuff on black holes from Hawkings on RT, and a blatant propaganda piece for Space defence from him, aimed directly at me.:rolleyes:
First you are calling for more space weapons funding because all Aliens, (God) are naturally evil, and want to kill everyone on earth. And now all of a sudden you think we are 100 years away from interstellar space flight???
Or maybe Hawkings you just got your ears burned off by Space Defence for my last post on you wanting to start a war against God. Which by the way I pulled after a very short time, which means you boys are all over me on the spying thing.

I suspect you are connected well enough to know perfectly well Air Force is only 1 or 2 years out from making my class 2 interstellar planet crushing Warship, all they need is 1 small pickup load of dark matter from the rim of our solar system.

I see NASA is moving to block Space X-es Mars colony thing too....big surprise!:rolleyes:

I think the space station may get somehow removed soon too....not much manned space flight likely in the coming years. As my likely nemesis is a expert in unmanned robotic space craft, and Space Defence is going to want to limit all prying eyes on seeing the comings and goings of the Iron Beast. Too much military value, and with all priceless metals sitting out there in those asteroids why share the black sky?

Hawkings I pleaded with your colleagues for 2 years to play fair....I am not going to let the theft of credit and income from my work slide....no truce!

You all knowingly chose this path, take your hits like men.....it is not my fault you all underestimated my auspie powers....I gave 2 years of fair warnings all the way down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom