• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Not doing well at my current job.

I have decided to try to keep this job until I land something else, as I do not want to leave on the worst possible terms and have that spoil my employment history.

I also have requested that my boss work with me on writing a script for the cold calls, as just winging it as I have been has not been working out all that well for me. She has agreed to help with that. I am only one of six employees at this office, so if I leave, it would really hurt everybody else here until I am replaced, so I kinda feel a sense of loyalty towards the people here.
What a wonderful idea. Sounds like things are looking up for you.

I think having some flexible script ideas written down would likely be very useful, hope that works well for you. Its great that you got the person who wrote you up to help, too often. Very good move. I guess cold callings a bit like being an actor, maybe? Brings out other parts of ourselves, potentially. Could be developmental even if it's not your best fit.

New Threads

Top Bottom