• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New here

Zainab

Yautja
Hello, my name is Zainab. Found this place through a facebook post and decided to join.

A few things about myself are...

My family is from Palestine. I'm somewhat political because of it, but much less so than a few years back.

I have a cat, her name is Leila. She's like my kid.

I'm married to a wonderful man, we've been married for almost 10 years now.

I like history and science a lot.

My favorite movie genres are horror, documentaries, crime, mystery, scifi, and action.
I hate with a purple passion most comedies, romance movies, dramas, and Broadway crap.

My favorite music genres are mostly rock, alternative, metal, gothic rock, punk, grunge, electronic, dubstep, drum and bass, techno, trance, jazz, classic rock, almost everything
However I absolutely loathe most country, rap, disco, and pop. Can't stand show tunes either.

I love to draw and write fictional stories. Especially scifi stuff.

I love a lot of things, but the thing I love more than anything is Predator. I just think he's the sexiest creature in the universe.

I live currently in Tennessee, but that will probably change within the next year or so. When my husband returns to the US in September, we'll probably move to Texas after a couple months if he doesn't find work here.

upload_2017-8-2_8-38-54.png

Hello, my name is Zainab. Found this place through a facebook post and decided to join.

A few things about myself are...

My family is from Palestine. I'm somewhat political because of it, but much less so than a few years back.

I have a cat, her name is Leila. She's like my kid.

I'm married to a wonderful man, we've been married for almost 10 years now.

I like history and science a lot.

My favorite movie genres are horror, documentaries, crime, mystery, scifi, and action.
I hate with a purple passion most comedies, romance movies, dramas, and Broadway crap.

My favorite music genres are mostly rock, alternative, metal, gothic rock, punk, grunge, electronic, dubstep, drum and bass, techno, trance, jazz, classic rock, almost everything
However I absolutely loathe most country, rap, disco, and pop. Can't stand show tunes either.

I love to draw and write fictional stories. Especially scifi stuff.

I love a lot of things, but the thing I love more than anything is Predator. I just think he's the sexiest creature in the universe.

I live currently in Tennessee, but that will probably change within the next year or so. When my husband returns to the US in September, we'll probably move to Texas after a couple months if he doesn't find work here.

Hi Zainab. Welcome to AC!!!

You will probably enjoy this site because it has lots of helpful information and nice people here.

New Threads

Top Bottom