• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Never would I ever:

Never will I ever read: Alister Crowley books or for that matter, anything to do with the underworld.

Being funny is good, this is more about peoples dislikes and aversions.

How is having the most dislikes/aversions a winning situation?

Or were you going more for the ability to make light of them and/or
even mention them semi-publicly?

How is having the most dislikes/aversions a winning situation?

Mentioning them, being aware of them, maybe even seeing them written down will make them less problematic. Listing things can sometimes make them seem less valid, even trivial.

Last edited:
Never would i ever spend a day without regret.

Sometimes the smallest whisper in a quiet moment, easily forgotten. Sometimes the roar of niagara.

I don't see a dislike button, so am confused. :confused:

But anyway:

Never would I ever...Do the Hustle

I don't see a dislike button, so am confused. :confused:

There isn't a Dislike button.

The idea was that whoever comes up with the most
Dislike/Aversions would be declared the Winner.

New Threads

Top Bottom