• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Never would I ever:

Mia

V.I.P Member
Recall this from a 'big bang theory' episode. Although it's not being used here in the same manner.

Simply list something that you would not do or dislike. This game has a time restriction, and will run until the last day or end of February 2018.

The person with the most amount of dislikes will win great fame and become King or Queen for the day at Aspie Central, although I'll have to consult with the Mod's at Aspies Central as to what that might encompass. [ᵔ◞ ᵔ]

Last edited:
Work in a sex shop
I couldn't even if I wanted to, which I DON'T!!! HAHAHA! OKRAD? HAHAHAHAHA! OK, they might hire me for people who are sex addicts and want to quit. All I would have to do is stand there.................

I couldn't even if I wanted to, which I DON'T!!! HAHAHA! OKRAD? HAHAHAHAHA! OK, they might hire me for people who are sex addicts and want to quit. All I would have to do is stand there.................

Or you dared for once to ever enter that forbidden zone... Only to walk out "freaked out" and meet face to face with the person you admire most in life... Nightmare in Naughtyville... No way. Thats just too easy for Cause and Effect to make happen...

How would this work, there is no 'dislike' button?
Edit: do you mean, the person with the most posts?

At midnight (EST) February 28th, 2018, I'll count up all the posts, whomever has the most dislike posts will win.

I would never want to set down and have a meal with Hannibal Lecter...

I think I just kind of gagged writing this... I must be having some bad food aversions today or something...

New Threads

Top Bottom