• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My Obsessions

AstenKatjleen

Twilight: Pretty self explanitary. I watched the first film, I fell in love. But I must admit that I am Team Jacob, NOT Team Edward. Why? Because Taylor Lautner is cuter than R-Pattz and I wouldn't wanna be bitten and turned into a vampire and/or killed, thanks very much.

JLS: Again, pretty self explanitory. Duh, there's on called Aston (and he's the fittest as well!). I mean, I love their music, yeah, heh...

Lady GaGa: The music, the outfits, the attitude, the live prformances. Oh, and I've read somewhere that she has Asperger's.

Being Creative: I just gotta keep making stuffs. Art, websites, stories... well, I'm not a brilliant writer but hey...

Parties: No, I'm not a drunken socialite. I just love special occasions, people being happy. And balloons and cake are teh awesome.

Autism/Disability Awareness: There can never be enough. I recently made a film at college for World Autism Day. I looked a total prat in it, but at least it got the message across.

That autism video sounds interesting. Care to share a link to it?

I like parties and special occasions too. Chocolate cake FTW.   :D

You make websites?

Twilight: Pretty self explanitary. I watched the first film, I fell in love. But I must admit that I am Team Jacob, NOT Team Edward. Why? Because Taylor Lautner is cuter than R-Pattz and I wouldn't wanna be bitten and turned into a vampire and/or killed, thanks very much.

JLS: Again, pretty self explanitory. Duh, there's on called Aston (and he's the fittest as well!). I mean, I love their music, yeah, heh...

Lady GaGa: The music, the outfits, the attitude, the live prformances. Oh, and I've read somewhere that she has Asperger's.

Being Creative: I just gotta keep making stuffs. Art, websites, stories... well, I'm not a brilliant writer but hey...

Parties: No, I'm not a drunken socialite. I just love special occasions, people being happy. And balloons and cake are teh awesome.

Autism/Disability Awareness: There can never be enough. I recently made a film at college for World Autism Day. I looked a total prat in it, but at least it got the message across.

Ah ha... That's where you got the Asten part of your nickname from and I also love being creative.
I've once actually created a film, I'm not sure if it's still on the website or youtube somewhere and I've won an award for young arts animations.

New Threads

Top Bottom