• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

You are so sweet, Jen! :)
Looks like you’re really enjoying your new room setup. I love all the bright colors :)

I love your bookshelf too. I have two bookshelves in my house right now and I’m running out of space for books. I love to read.

Your dolls are super cute too. I collect dog figurines and they’re all over my house. Some of them are limited edition and extremely hard to find online. I have some limited edition rare plushes too but they’re on shelves where my dogs can’t reach. I have some rare books too actually, and some vintage ones that are in like-new condition :) I’ll have to post pictures sometime.

I sometimes feel like I want to do a video tour of my house but I’m very shy about being on camera. It’s awesome that you have the confidence to do that!! I certainly don’t have it lol.

Youre new room looks great Jen. Always great to see you again

Btw LOVE youre doll collection

Last edited:
My daughter and I read all the American Girls books when she was younger. My favorites are Kirsten and Kaya.

It is nice to see you! You look quite content.
I am envious of your doll collection. I would have a whole bunch of them if I could!

CECEA24C-6A1A-43DD-8DEA-737B9FC5D74E.png
5C7B9790-5A52-47B3-9E2A-5355F8C0BD48.jpeg
8AA04D1C-C004-4698-98F6-C12E1D1458DE.jpeg
FB652F4C-2C5A-4AA1-A3E6-85F34F42860F.png

Attachments

• B5C9E909-F428-4100-A862-FD5DEE8033DC.jpeg
    B5C9E909-F428-4100-A862-FD5DEE8033DC.jpeg
    429.3 KB · Views: 78
Wow and you have a doll that's like you too! Awesome! It's good to hear how you are doing , great video!

I am curious, how do you manage to live with "mess" around? for me, it becomes a panic situation. everything has to be lined up, in its place, and organised. how did you become relaxed enough to allow the "chaos"? not trying to be rude here. trying to understand.

New Threads

Top Bottom