• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My kitty passed away

BraidedPony

Enjoying life and glad to be alive!
V.I.P Member
Just wanted to tell someone that my kitty passed away this morning. I adopted her 11years ago and she was the best cat in the world. Very affectionate. Every night when I read in bed she would lay next to me and rest her head on my shoulder.
She was a drooler. When I brushed her she loved it so much she would drool all over me!
Good bye Puss. :sob:

I'm so sorry for your loss :( She sounds like the loveliest cat. Maybe if you have a picture you could share it? Only if you want to though, you don't have to :catface::catface:

I never know what to say to someone who is grieving for their beloved pet, but I understand what you are feeling having been there before. :(

I’m sorry to read that what an upsetting time for you. Cats are such beautiful creatures and they can really lodge themselves into our hearts. I lived alone for years and often the only being I spoke to for days was my rescue cat. I was devastated when he died so I can understand your pain and loss. We are unfortunately only gifted with their presence in our lives for a short time, but it sounds like you made the most of your time together.

There's no way to truly express the feeling of losing a companion. I went through it when I lost my Phoebe a few years back. Then a while later Jimmy came into our lives. I still miss her but he's a different kind of, yet no less valued companion.
R.I.P <3

upload_2018-11-20_6-45-13.jpeg

Oh gosh, I’m so sorry. I have loved and lost quite a few kitties in my time, I feel your pain. I hope you have a lot of memories to cherish :)

Ow. That hurts all the way over here. We have two rescues ourselves, both found starving and abandoned. Now they are sweet, spoiled Lord and Lady of the Household. Take solace in the great life you gave her and remember that this sorrow is ours to bear as they almost always leave us rather than the other way around.

She's gorgeous, BTW.

Sorry to hear. I had a cat once and know how sad that makes one feel. Get a new one as soon as possible!

New Threads

Top Bottom