• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My kitty passed away

Oh, crap, man! I feel so sorry for you. I know how it feels to lose a pet, not because I have lost one that was so close to you as your cat was, but because Alex, my golden retriever, who turns 13 the day after Christmas, is having lots of problems with his legs since he has arthritis, especially with getting off the hardwood floors that most of my house besides the upstairs is covered with! I am afraid that his legs will give out and we'd have to put him down soon. My dad got this cute puppy when I was 2 years old.

@BraidedPony

I’m sorry about your cat. She’s gorgeous, and she obviously meant and means a great deal to you.

I understand how you feel, and there isn’t a day that goes by when I don’t think about my cat.

Know that she’ll always be with you. They never truly leave us. And soon you’ll see each other again.

Oh my goodness, that's so sad.
I remember when my gerbil passed away. She was the sweetest little thing ever. I remember sitting with her all night petting her in between her ears. And then in the morning we took her to the vet and they put her down. It was really sad, I know what you're going through.

In truth, I rather not have animals, because of how painful it is when they die.

If she was in pain, she is no longer in pain.

She is in your heart.

I am so sorry for your loss,pets can be the best companions and it’s one of the most heartbreaking things in life when you lose them,I lost my Staffordshire Bull terrier last December and soon it will be exactly a year since he passed and I miss him very much.

So sorry for your loss. Just yesterday a metal detectorist texted me because he'd found one of my cat's collars in a field and wondered if I d like to have it. Both the boy cats it may have been lost by while exploring are gone now. Feels like they left me a little message for Xmas, in their field that they loved.

Meanwhile the little cat that moved in with me is sleeping on my lap as I type. She doesn't drool, she's very vocal though. Why o why. Cute little lap cat. I remember both boys with love, and it's true that they have a happy life always loved and cared for, while here with us. I often think of them, and their funny, individual ways.

New Threads

Top Bottom