• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Georgia Galaxy

Georgie Girl <3
V.I.P Member
For plenty of time I've had constant music video ideas that could become real someday, and now that is even more possible. This one's really beautiful.
It's:

Me and my friend doing a cover of Owl City's 'Fireflies.' When I'm on screen, the music has drums (from the drums my family has) and chill type music from my keyboard and the background is clouds with a blue sky and cartoon backgrounds, or maybe alien themes. When my friend comes on screen, the music is a little edgier and more her style, she's standing or lying in a field of mushrooms because she loves mushrooms, and there's lots of green because that's her favourite colour. How does that sound? :)

I think it's rare for me to come up with ideas that are concrete, beautiful, doable, and make sense. That could be a dream of mine - Doing song covers, originals, and music videos uploaded to YouTube. My family has also suggested that to me as a legitimate way to make money.

Here's the song Fireflies in case you haven't heard it!

And one last question: Have you made a music video/Thought of making one yourself? <3

Thinking of words low budget, well creating mini world's to look like star war ship works, use camera with closeup.
Fun fun fun
Sounds like you like editing, and perfect we no longer analogue but digital so you can use very own computer to create effects too.

Artist who created alien used insects or something....he's real good, look it up.

Fee-bee is daughter of a online friend of mine, she went missing in Indonesia and everyone of my contacts has being a recluse for months, since. I'm upset too and I think it's a combination of losses that's dragging me down, almost left the forum, my friends feeling used, let down and I'm inclined to understand their feelings.

Thinking of words low budget, well creating mini world's to look like star war ship works, use camera with closeup.
Fun fun fun
Sounds like you like editing, and perfect we no longer analogue but digital so you can use very own computer to create effects too.

Artist who created alien used insects or something....he's real good, look it up.

Fee-bee is daughter of a online friend of mine, she went missing in Indonesia and everyone of my contacts has being a recluse for months, since. I'm upset too and I think it's a combination of losses that's dragging me down, almost left the forum, my friends feeling used, let down and I'm inclined to understand their feelings.
I've edited pretty much all of my YouTube videos on just iMovie on my iPad or upload without editing, my keyboard ones are mostly without editing :p Aww I'm sorry about that little person :(

New Threads

Top Bottom