• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Merry Christmas

Sara3

Look at this cute Christmas hedgehog :D

upload_2020-12-24_8-39-0.png

Here's hoping y'all get to spend the day how you wish.

I'm hoping you all stay safe and well.

I hope each and every one of you makes it into the New Year with renewed hope, great ideas, new dreams and ambitions and seizes upon each and every opportunity for yourselves.

I also need to put more sherry in the trifle I'm making, and less in my liver :D

Enjoy the holidays :)

In this image captured in my friend's home, Weatherby was a rescued fawn that became a regular in both the house and the repair shop. He would butt his head at the door to let them know he wanted to come inside.

It's interesting that animals can become social with us...

Merry Christmas everyone!
Here's hoping y'all get to spend the day how you wish.

I'm hoping you all stay safe and well.

I hope each and every one of you makes it into the New Year with renewed hope, great ideas, new dreams and ambitions and seizes upon each and every opportunity for yourselves.

I also need to put more sherry in the trifle I'm making, and less in my liver :D

Enjoy the holidays :)
Hope I can work on and improve my writing skills and maybe even publish a good book.

I have been scouring the internet for writing advise:

Also on the topic of filling one's liver, I've been keeping my liver empty precisely so I can stuff it full of as much Christmas goodies as possible these coming 12 days! :D One of the many advantages to fasting during Advent:)

New Threads

Top Bottom