• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Link a song to lift depression

Full Steam

The renegade master
V.I.P Member

Damien Marley, we're going to make it.

Searching for the light because you're living in the dark
You must realize that Jah was with you from the start
Glorify his works and please be up full in your thoughts
Even thought the ones who wish you well are few and far apart

People never thought that we would make it through so far
Speak of love Jah children and be proud of who you are
Keep on concentrating on the brighter side of life
Don't let them get you down

Damian Marley, we're going to make it.

Searching for the light because you're living in the dark
You must realize that Jah was with you from the start
Glorify his works and please be up full in your thoughts
Even thought the ones who wish you well are few and far apart

People never thought that we would make it through so far
Speak of love Jah children and be proud of who you are
Keep on concentrating on the brighter side of life
Don't let them get you down
Is Damian Marley - Bob Marleys brother ?

Last edited:
No, he's his youngest son.

Nick named "Junior Gong", as he takes after his father "Tough Gong".

No, he's his youngest son.

Nick named "Junior Gong", as he takes after his father "Tough Gong".
i remembered Bob Marley had a son and i couldn't remember what his son's name is but its Damian Marley i own 2 Bob Marley shirts and Bob Marley and the wailers legend cd :)

i remembered Bob Marley had a son and i couldn't remember what his son's name is but its Damian Marley i own 2 Bob Marley shirts and Bob Marley and the wailers legend cd :)

I loved Bob Marley growing up, but over played legend to such a degree it became almost meaningless.

Trivia; Bob changed the spelling of Damian to Damien as he didn't want his son named after a demon (The Omen films had just come out).

Check out Damien's stuff, he's brilliant and the best reggae artist around. Especially the albums Jam Rock and Distant Relatives (recorded with Nas - a blend of Reggae and Rap - two of my favourite genres, with a social conscience. I thought I was in heaven when I found that!)

I loved Bob Marley growing up, but over played legend to such a degree it became almost meaningless.

Trivia; Bob changed the spelling of Damian to Damien as he didn't want his son named after a demon (The Omen films had just come out).

Check out Damien's stuff, he's brilliant and the best reggae artist around. Especially the albums Jam Rock and Distant Relatives (recorded with Nas - a blend of Reggae and Rap - two of my favourite genres, with a social conscience. I thought I was in heaven when I found that!)
I Love Bob Marley and i also played legend so much that it got kinda boring after a while.

Damien's nas isn,t my style because i don,t like rap.

I Love Bob Marley and i also played legend so much that it got kinda boring after a while.

Damien's nas isn,t my style because i don,t like rap.

It's only the Distant Relatives album that's rap, the rest of his stuff is modern reggae.

I like this.

Stuff from Mozart's operas, go! These songs/arias make me super happy and give me a bubbly feeling inside haha.

My Father, my Friend, my God; but a specific line.

Life is hard, but my life is not in vain.

When ever I feel I am sinking into panic due to aging etc, this spiritual song would come on and immediately I felt lifted back up.

New Threads

Top Bottom