• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Just took the Aspie test again. Score worse. No hope.

I believe this is the test we are currently discussing Aspie Quiz

Ah yes, this. I wonder why many forumers here are posting this score? I think it's interesting, because it tries to calculate both aspie & nt scores. We can see how much aspie we are, and also how much nt we are.

Not sure if I understand all the questions, but it helps since it has the ? option. I did it at two different times, got different scores. Perhaps depending on how better we understood the question since the previous time, how well we swallow our pride to choose the most honest answer, how is our feeling now, did we interacted with other people, etc, at those timings.

I can relate to OP though... I feel a bit dejected too when my aspie score rises.

Below are just rambling, no need to read:
Mostly because I need to have the NT capabilities to manage the marriage with my aspie foreign husband, and also to manage my job. I admire how people accept & cope. and yeah, I envy how nt got it 'easier', I'm also worried if what I did/didn't is not up to standard. I feel pretty guilty to my husband & my workplace. :cryingcat: I also hate that I'm rambling only about myself, when I should help other people.

Feel a bit better now after writing it down. Thanks for this lovely forum.

It did ask me before I even took the bogus test if I am nervous around people and must have automatically deducted five points. Then most likely asked me mostly socializing questions which it did.

Yea Right like I am going to trust a test that deducts from my NT score before I even start.

When I see the 'detailed' report, yeah, I wonder why the portion for the aspie marks is not the same as the portion for nt marks.. I still find it interesting though, and wonder what maths formula they're using to calculate. Lazy to find it out though.

Wow amazing, how did you find it, it was pin-point on the reply of my introduction post! Thank you!:eek::blush:

I went to "advanced search" under "search" and put your username in and searched only for posts in the section "introduce yourself" and then it came up! :D

poly10a.php

I don't really understand what I'm looking at. :eek:

"Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 147 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 52 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)"

What dah heck! :confused: That's not very nice! :eek: This thing says I might be Owtistic! :mad:

And the comprehensive thingmabob suggested ADHD. :eek:

What is going on here? o_O

And all muh werds are bolded. :(

Don't bother with this useless test. I just deleted my quiz.pdf file. Live your life with the best of your abilities and don't let some test prevent you from doing what you want.

I only ever thought of these sorts of things as sources of amusements and typically forget about them five minutes (optimism) later. :)

poly10a.php

I don't really understand what I'm looking at. :eek:

"Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 147 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 52 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)"

What dah heck! :confused: That's not very nice! :eek: This thing says I might be Owtistic! :mad:

And the comprehensive thingmabob suggested ADHD. :eek:

What is going on here? o_O

And all muh werds are bolded. :(

Why am I so much weirder at night? o_O

AspieQuizGraph.jpg

This was mine. When I see these things it freaks me out because I think I'm looking at a giant spider web. Mine looks like a cat's head caught in the web.

Proof the test is bull. I finally got new glasses, made eye contact with the doctor. Went to Church Sunday again talked to people, made eye contact. So if you have Asperger's and you are not sure if you take the test don't unless you want it to make you more a recluse.

The test can only go with what answers you put in there if you put in that you having trouble in eye contact (as i have among most others with ASD ) then it will be counted in the Aspie points.

This said ONLY a professional evaluation expert in Autism can give a proper diagnose. The online tests are NOT meant as means of diagnosing its meant as a hint that you might or might not have Autistic traits and if you show a higher nr it would be a good idea to print out this results to be able to show and seek professional evaluation.

Last edited:
Don't bother with this useless test. I just deleted my quiz.pdf file. Live your life with the best of your abilities and don't let some test prevent you from doing what you want.

The test is only an indication of if you are on the spectrum, likely based on statistical analysis of both NTs and NDs responses to similar questions.

Tests like this may highlight certain personality characteristics, however that doesn't mean you should limit yourself based on those results but instead work on those areas (either with professional help or alone if necessary) and improve yourself.

Temple Grandin in her video
stresses not to use autism as an excuse to not do stuff.

I'm pretty sure the actual purpose of the tests is for Autistic people to take them and then pretend to be in shock when the results show they may be Autistic. :D

You have hope. Who cares about being autistic or not? I like being autistic. But I wish I wasn't. However, I don't want to change who I am.

Count your blessings!

New Threads

Top Bottom