• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

job options and education offerings

paloftoon

V.I.P Member
I was wondering what anyone knew what programs that might be geared toward FT jobs and general socialization for HT autism besides Autreat. After I get my level II certification, which will hopefully be within the 2014-15 school year if I can get a satisfactory 3 years approved (I technically already have 3 years, but 0.5 years is with an urban school district and other complications basically) I may have to consider other viable options. This may be as simple as getting a different position at my current company and/or looking elsewhere, but it is time for me to consider all my options.

Also, do you happen to know any good ideas regarding majors I should consider which deal with working with maps, Geography, GIS, or an online math education Ph.D. offhand? Thank you.

What branch of math do you have an online PhD in? I just assumed physics was in there, but I forgot that one of my math teachers said it was a highly varied field.

New Threads

Top Bottom