• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
I decided that if I want to share a video instead of doing it randomly, I'm gonna post it in here. If any of you are interested, please follow this thread, I might even post some other stuff that I find interesting

moving on

Since today wis always be a somber day what I mean is a reminder, so I'm going to share a video that I made this morning a short

How nice of you. I like your voice, it sounds like you sing from your heart.

I will follow this thread closely! Love your posts and your creativity. Thanks for sharing!

@Jenisautistic,
You brought up some really great points here and it is always important to hear the perspective of those who have actually experienced things first hand. Thank you for sharing and I agree with your ideas for change.

usually, I can’t even get through a book much less review it, but there’s certain times when I somehow can get through it and I’m really glad I was able to get through this book and be able to share my thoughts with it

It looks like you worked really hard on this review. I have so much trouble reading books. I like hearing other people talk about them but it is too hard for me to read long books like this one.

Thanks for sharing!

usually, I can’t even get through a book much less review it, but there’s certain times when I somehow can get through it and I’m really glad I was able to get through this book and be able to share my thoughts with it

Great review, Jen. Thanks for sharing that :)

Books can be complicated. I've managed to get through Ulysses, The Old Testament, and all of Shakespeare. But, some books cause me a lot of difficulty (stress, insomnia) based on how they're written. It can be very frustrating. I'm having to really accept my limits with this, recently.

I liked your thoughts, especially what you said about straight language. I tend to enjoy things with complicated ideas, but straight language. I would classify Franz Kafka or Samuel Beckett that way. Sometimes I've read things with simple ideas and convoluted language, and just hated them.

Cool shirt, too! I couldn't read all of it, but I love the design.

I was intending on making a Day in the life for a routine video or something like that then I had difficulties with my editing software, so I took the free trial for final cut on Pad This took so long to upload in the same so I might not do it in that format again and I might play around with the settings.

All down final cut is very good though

I enjoyed your video, Jen. Nice editing and beautiful music. I love clothes driers and thought it was very soothing to see and hear them. I don’t have a drier with a glass door, so I cannot watch the clothes spinning around. I liked seeing that in your video.

Thanks for sharing, Jen! I always get excited when I see a new post to this thread, wondering what you will come up with next. :blush:

Still doing my best to try to read while I can even though it’s very difficult sometimes if I’m in a certain zone it becomes fun

Always nice to watch your videos, Jen. I’m trying to imagine what that kid dressed up as an American flag looks like. Sounds fun!

What a wonderful and hopeful message. Thanks for the video, Jen. I appreciate you.

New Threads

Top Bottom