• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Introducing myself - a designer who is very interested in autism and looking for ways to help!

I am stressed. Is the fish going to hit water on the piano note or not. The columns are to distracting for me. I have sensory issues with musical notes. This brought out my issues l am afraid. It was overload for me. And the tempo bothered me too. I relax to Duniya. It's tempo, chanting, and repetition. There are some songs l can listen to over and over. But l am super grateful that you exposed us to them. You help me understand just how pervasive my issues really can get. So if anybody likes chanting, weird noises, and repetitive beat - check out Loop Guru- their album l like is Duniya.
Through Cinemas (excellent chanting),

Fine Line Between passion and fear,

Jungle A .
Got rid of this and found l needed all the weirdness back. I also gravitate to artists on the spectrum like The Vines.
Ah I'm really sorry my videos made you stressed Aspychata! Your feedback is so useful, so thanks very much for letting me know. I wanted it to be satisfying when the fish hits the water, but that's a real shame that you didn't feel sure that it would. I'll definitely bear that in mind for my future videos, and I'll have a listen to the artists you mentioned. Thanks so much.:)

Hello and welcome.

Well since the others enjoyed, I’ll definitely check this out .

welcome!
Thanks Disconnected! Hope you like them! (But please let me know if there's anything about them that you don't like, as it will really help me to make them better!):)

Hello and welcome Jo,
I took a look at the Windspinner one, and I just wanted to say how beautiful the piano piece is to me. If you put this on Spotify, I would listen to it lots.

Hello and welcome Jo,
I took a look at the Windspinner one, and I just wanted to say how beautiful the piano piece is to me. If you put this on Spotify, I would listen to it lots.
Oh thanks Simetra! That's so nice to hear. I had wondered about uploading my music and will look into that now.
Would you have a preference for the shorter or longer version (around 2 or 20 minutes)? Maybe I could just do both for people to have a choice.
Thanks very much for the suggestion. I'll let you know when they're up! :)

Oh thanks Simetra! That's so nice to hear. I had wondered about uploading my music and will look into that now.
Would you have a preference for the shorter or longer version (around 2 or 20 minutes)? Maybe I could just do both for people to have a choice.
Thanks very much for the suggestion. I'll let you know when they're up! :)

Personally, I am listening to the long version on repeat right now. Even if I don't see the visuals, it helps me calm down and concentrate on what I'm doing. The emails I write while listening sound way more human than usual haha

That would be great, thank you!

Personally, I am listening to the long version on repeat right now. Even if I don't see the visuals, it helps me calm down and concentrate on what I'm doing. The emails I write while listening sound way more human than usual haha

Great, thanks very much Simetra! Bye for now. :)x

Hi Jo, welcome to the Forums!

Oh... I like them.
Thanks very much Onlything! :)
I've just seen that my email notification shows your whole comment which isn't showing up here for some reason! Thanks for your idea about making longer versions - I wasn't sure if people would want them any longer than twenty minutes, but that's good to hear that you would! It should be quite easy to make them an hour or so, so I'll do that as soon as I can. Thanks again!:)

I've just seen that my email notification shows your whole comment which isn't showing up here for some reason! Thanks for your idea about making longer versions - I wasn't sure if people would want them any longer than twenty minutes, but that's good to hear that you would! It should be quite easy to make them an hour or so, so I'll do that as soon as I can. Thanks again!:)

I edited the comment, since I realised that looping the video works just as well. Cheers.

Hey I think you are doing awesome work, I often have high anxiety at night and this helped also you will find a lot of variety in what calms down each autie like for me it was the fish video but also I had a friend who used to calm me down with sleight of hand they would do magic tricks and I would end up focusing on how they were doing them.

Hey I think you are doing awesome work, I often have high anxiety at night and this helped also you will find a lot of variety in what calms down each autie like for me it was the fish video but also I had a friend who used to calm me down with sleight of hand they would do magic tricks and I would end up focusing on how they were doing them.
Ah thanks very much some/aspies/need/hugs/13! That's really interesting, thank you! :)

Hi Simetra! Just wanted to let you know that I've now put all my music on Spotify in case you're still interested! Thanks so much for encouraging me to do it! Here's the link: Jo Conrad
The one you were listening to was Twisting in A Minor (long version).
Hope you're well! :) Jo x

New Threads

Top Bottom