• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Information association...

Our teacher, when I was in fifth grade, taught us to
make May baskets from paper to leave on neighbor's
door knobs.

Ring the doorbell, then run to hide so you can watch
them being surprised and happy.

The only flowers we could find were mostly dandelions.

I never understood why anyone would want to kill the dandelions and clovers in their yards. Grass is so itchy and plain. Someday, when I own a home, I'm going to plant the whole yard in clovers and moss and dandelions.

The first job I had was when I was a child.
My father paid me five cents to pick dandelions.
Not pull them up.
Just pick them so they didn't go to seed.

When you pick a dandelion blossom, it immediately goes to seed. Leave a blossom on the kitchen table. The petals will wilt and invert, revealing a whole pod of seeds that were hiding underneath.

Meningococcal disease is a sadly too-common condition afflicting college students living in crowded dormitories. It's easily preventable if vaccinated in the last years of high school.

An ancient Hindu tale says that Mars is the son of the creation goddess, the River Gange, and Agni, the fire god.

He was born to kill the king of the demons. He used a lance forged from the rays of the sun to do so.

Gratitude is good for your health. Simply being thankful for what you have increases oxytocin and decreases cortisol.

I’m practicing finding as many things as I can, no matter how insignificant or weird, to smile about. And every workout, even the wimpie ones, give a little dose of endorphins. Free feel-goods.

James Brown, singer of "I Got You", a song commonly referred to as "I Feel Good", invented the moonwalk.

New Threads

Top Bottom