• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Information association...

PBS is the abbreviation for the comic strip Pearls Before Swine.

On Spongebob Squarepants, the mystery behind why Mr. Krabs has a whale named Pearl for a daughter currently remains unsolved.

The murders of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman are still technically unsolved.

My 3rd grade teacher asked my mother
"How long have you had her?".....meaning
how long had it been since my parents had
adopted me.

I was never adopted.
My parents were my biological parents.

The teacher didn't have me mixed up with
some other student. She just figured that
I "acted adopted."

My cat moved in from next door when I moved here 4 years ago and I adopted her. Think it was too noisy and busy there and they'd forget to let her in at night, she was out all hours though only 2. Now she's nearly 6 and settled. They seem ok with it.Next door I mean.

One of the cats was adopted as a kitten, but didn't get along with the family's dogs, so on a cold night the wife put him in a carrier and left him outside a pet store overnight. Someone found him and returned him to the shelter. The poor thing. He's a sweet cat, too.

Somebody shoved a kitten through the drop box opening
at the local library, so they adopted him. He lived in the
library. His name was Booker.

In an episode of duck tales, a little secret is revealed about getting what you want in life. In the episode Treasure of the Golden Suns that would be gold. You must love it, yearn for it as you do your spouse or long lost lover. This includes teaching yourself to be sexually attracted to gold.

In Japan, broken objects cracks are often repaired with gold. The flaw is seen as a unique piece of the object's history, which adds to it's beauty.

New Threads

Top Bottom