• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Information association...

My dad bought me a wooden box when he was in Afghanistan (or maybe it was Iraq, can't remember). It was a beautifully carved, but one corner had a large dent in it. My dad said this is because they believed that only god was perfect, so every object the artists' made had some kind of flaw in it.

My parents went to Spain and while there, bought me a tiny, clay box with a guitar embossed on the top, of which I use to store my guitar picks.

My mom gave me her childhood jewelry box from the 1970s. It says "Love is sharing" on the lid. And to this day it still smells like sandalwood. My mom's favorite scent is sandalwood. So when I smell it, I think of her.

"State of Mind" - Clint Black

"Ain't it funny how a melody, can... bring back a memory"

"Mandy" by Barry Manilow was a good one. If I ever got good enough on keyboards I wanted to play the strings with the right hand and the horns with the left.

It can be fun looking at family photos from the sixties and seventies. Look back and giggle at their hair and clothes!

Sunlight stimulates vitamin D production. So if it’s sunny, I like to eat lunch outside.

After going to the zoo today in the hot sun, my daughter taught me that you can keep your fingers clean if you eat Gardettos with chopsticks.

I once had dinner at a restaurant in China Town San Francisco. The restaurant only had chop sticks to feed myself with. Dinner took a long time and the staff all laughed at me.

I have some chopsticks that I use for stirring things and
poking the corners when I turn stuff I've sewn right side out.

This summer I donated some squares I had cut
to the Resale Shop because I had enjoyed cutting
them, but didn't want to use them. Somebody
else can use them.

They were dark red flocked material.

New Threads

Top Bottom