• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Inconsiderate

Angie97797

So like I have been having a really terrible week. The reason is that my friend told me a secret months ago, and just last week she was accusing me of saying bad stuff to one of my friends because they said something that was vaguely similar. I didn’t say anything, Istg it was a complete coincidence. And even then it was BARELY RELATED,’AT ALL. Every time I try to defend myself she refuses to believe me and with my autism it’s hard to understand what to do about this.

so I’ve had like 5 different cry seshes and like literally had anxiety attacks over this, and then this girl barely even offers me an apology when I finally get her to believe me, and then basically says that she’s gonna replace me.

So THAT happened and I’ve been really depressed over it. And like today is one day after this happens and Infeel terrible.

BUT I had a singular saving grace, my other friends and I (btw all my other friends are completely unaware of the situation) we’re supposed to start a dnd campaign today that I have told everyone in my house about since it got scheduled.

THEN my dad say’s we’ll go grocery shopping my after he gets off of work. Which is a problem bc he doesn’t get off until 4 and it starts at 7:30. But Meh, a few minutes later won’t kill them.

But now it’s 5:00 and my dad still isn’t even home yet. And it’s like xoxoxoxox HE*L MAN!

Like all of ya’ll have seen how much I have been suffering and then you just have to pull this. When I expressed that I was upset about it they completely invalidated my feelings. Like saying “JUST RESCHEDULE” LIKE COME ON REALLY?!

Everyone in my life has been so freaking inconsiderate recently. Like my so called friend legit didn’t even say sorry. I’m so freaking done with everyone right now.

NOT TO MENTION I LITERALLY TOLD THEM HOW EXCITED I WAS FOR THIS. LIKE I’VE BEEN DEPRESSED FOR MONTHS, MY FRIENDSHIP IS BREAKING APART, AND I FEEL ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE , BUT NO, NONE OF YA’LL EVEN CARE. LIKE GO SHOPPING IF YOU WANT BUT AT LEAST LET ME STAY HOME, LIKE COME ON MAN

Sorry this has been so tricky and difficult for you. Well done for coping with all this. Crying is a healthy way to go to express and then move on from upset feelings.

Did you get to meet with your friends?

New Threads

Top Bottom