• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm doing Niacin Therapy

Serious stress lately: political chaos in the US, my mother is sick and I need to go many states away, juggling money and time off work and the stress of traveling, and the constant issue of making my business work to support the financial strain of having the extra room which is saving my life...

so I am taking 3 doses instead of 2 every day. Sleep improved, anxiety improved. Being flexible and listening to my body's feedback continuing to be the most valuable thing I can do.

Since, at least for me, conventional science is USELESS.

I posted previously about using B-100/B-Maxi. Necessary update. Some B vitamins used in excess for too long [usually longer than a year] can cause neuropathy. I am not necessarily talking about Niacin. The information is available via Google Search. The Vitamin "B" neuropathy may or may not be reversible if taking the Vitamins is discontinued. Check for negative effects before taking any large amounts or long term use of vitamins or other supplements.

I am much much older than most of you. My Doctors told me to stop most of my vitamin and mineral regimen and only use one daily multi-vitamin and one daily 2000 IU Vitamin D. In addition to a collection of prescription medicines. In the approximate 4 months since the change, I may be experiencing less neuropathy.

New Threads

Top Bottom