• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you were... (Star Trek)

Questella

Peace, Love and all that good stuff
If you were in the future universe of Star Trek what kind of character Starfleet or alien what would of you be?

I know I would never be one of the ones in Starfleet so if I was I would have to be one of the extraterrestrial that just loved messing with them... a Q being prime choice.

As much as I would love actual Starfleet would not be a good personal fit, a Q would be perfect, immortal, omniscient, and totally fxing with the regular people. Make them think outside their little hu-man box...

Def not a Ferengi, just no. Poor girls...
A Vulcan possibly.
A Borg would make sense but still avoid.

What character would most fit you and why?

I have always considered myself Klingon. I live by Warrior codes, will die for my honor, and consider combat a way to solve all problems. I love the rigid hierarchy, and consider the uniforms comfortable-looking. When I was a kid I always wanted to go to a ST convention dressed as a Klingon, and kidnap a Starfleet officer just for the fun of it! Also, like Klingons, I tend to be very passionate about what I feel, and express it readily if I'm particularly inclined to do so at that moment. I can also play a pretty good Vulcan, but my first love is the Klingons (the ones with the forehead ridges aka TNG Klingons, not TOS).

A Tribble

"They are depicted as small, furry, soft, gentle, attractive, and slow-moving, and they usually produce a soothing purring or cooing sound when stroked, all of which are endearing traits to humans, Vulcans, and their hybrids."
Tribble - Wikipedia

After they get enough to eat, they take over.
Klingons fear them.

I'd have been the once immortal recluse known as "Flint". Alone on his own planet (Holberg 917G) with his synthetic human Rayna to keep him company.

But doing a better job of keeping the Federation from meddling in my affairs. ;)

Last edited:
A Betazoid would be straight interesting from the asd perspective! Wouldn't have to worry about social cues and body language anymore!

Same would apply if one was "Charlie X". But instead of understanding much of anyone, you just make them "go away". :p

New Threads

Top Bottom