• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I was diagnosed with ASD level 2 at age 20

AmbitiousGirl

Hi,

My name is Aisha and I'm almost 22 years old. I live in Europe. I recently graduated from university as an engineer. Currently I have summer break until I start working in September.

I was diagnosed with ASD level 2 one and a half year ago and via the same tests it was also found that I have social anxiety and dysthemia (a form of depression).

I have written this message 5 times and for 1 hour, but I don't quite know what's the right way to introduce myself. I'm currently very lost and I wish to share my thoughts, to at least get it a little bit out of my head.

For two days I have been trying to call for mental help, but I'm too scared. I hope I can get myself to do it tomorrow.

I will now take a look at the other threads on this forum.

Kind regards

Hi. Welcome. You won’t need to feel much pressure around here about typing things etc. everyone is friendly.

Welcome.

upload_2019-7-16_14-45-28.png

Warm welkome to the forums Aisha

Youre doing FINE so just take this according to youre own pace and just be you.

If you wont /need to talk to someone being (actually currently are due to som BS going on now 3+ years) down in that deep dark pit . Im only a Pm away & also you shouldent have to feel afraid to reach out for help . BELIVE me i know its a tough step to take for many BUT from the little i read about you i KNOW that you will be able to take this step. (HUG )

Welcome Aisha! You will like it here - very international and very diverse. You have a job lined up for you - Congratulations.

Hi & Welcome,
How you word things, or organized thought is not very important here. We are mainly all on the spectrum ourselves and often can relate to one another on that level. People often make posts to get out their thoughts, vent, whatever.

Hi Aisha :) I'm glad you finally got it posted - and your intro was great so don't worry.
I hope you manage to make the call to ask for help too.
Welcome to the forum.

Hi,

My name is Aisha and I'm almost 22 years old. I live in Europe. I recently graduated from university as an engineer. Currently I have summer break until I start working in September.

I was diagnosed with ASD level 2 one and a half year ago and via the same tests it was also found that I have social anxiety and dysthemia (a form of depression).

I have written this message 5 times and for 1 hour, but I don't quite know what's the right way to introduce myself. I'm currently very lost and I wish to share my thoughts, to at least get it a little bit out of my head.

For two days I have been trying to call for mental help, but I'm too scared. I hope I can get myself to do it tomorrow.

I will now take a look at the other threads on this forum.

Kind regards
I wont say welcome ,dont understand it
,Im ASD 1 but some days I think its 2 or 3 ,what you could do is phone a volunteer line and just talk ,Ive done it in the uk ,there is the Samaritans not counsellors (not trained in counselling )a listening service ,their email is [email protected] . I was diagnosed 3 years ago, feel exactly the same as before diagnosis ,i feel lost every single day, currently fighting tooth and claw to get disability benefits ,i also suffer from ptsd and mild depression .

Hello Aisha :)

I'm pleased you posted your introduction and I got to read it.

sometimes I can take hours constructing a reply to a thread or composing a message.
So long in fact, I can 'time out' - (have to log back in to site)

welcome :)

New Threads

Top Bottom