Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
New Member, Female, from Europe
I just returned from the library. I rewarded myself with tea and now I'll play some games Jul 19, 2019
- AmbitiousGirl was last seen:
- Jul 26, 2019
I'm Aisha. I'm 22 years old.
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
I recently graduated as an engineer from university.
I love to paint and I enjoy watching YouTube videos. I can walk around in gardens and parks for hours. Gardens like Sissinghurst and Wakehurst are my favorite!
Feel free to pm me and talk to me any time!