• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The sports stores have little bags that you can put phone and money and credit cards in and they clip around your waist. There are also arm bands. Another option is a passport holder you wear around your neck. Another option is in your socks. I have put money in my shoe before. Sprigs online makes wrist holders which l like and they last. Plus l can put them on my ankle or my arm. Maybe you can order or call their 800 number. A shoelace threaded thru a small bag and you can wear this around your neck under a shirt. Just carry bare min in pocket.

My cousin's husband used to live in NYC and that's what he did! The only money he kept in his pocket was "Mug Money" Which is when someone robs you, they want a wallet. So they take the otherwise empty wallet with $20 in it. Meanwhile, he kept his real money stashed where no one could get it.

...Ir's now a fill .-Week plus I've been cincunex to t hiis hospital. The theft was longer ago, Dec. 30. I have been fortunate to have shelter- food- wlecgrudity - high and this need medical retooling but little positive has.been acco.ished, and my vision has gone downhill
#{.

Today is going to be the warmest in 2 weeks. It will not get above the 30s for the forseeable future. Find a warming center and stay there.

I have a few things I could give you. What size do you wear in coats? I have a mens 2x coat. It's thin, but better than nothing. I have a backpack. I have a blanket. I have a pair of winter socks.

I also have cancer and my car is broke down, so it's hard to get downtown, so if we could set up a date and time, I'd like to help you out. I'm very weak from the chemo, so if I can be sure you'd be at Pioneer Square at a certain time, that's essential.

I'm also very low income, so I can't give you any money, but I'll raid the pantry to see what ready food items I have.

Also, if it gets really cold, or if it snows, you can dial 211 for free from any phone or payphone, and you can get free transport to a warming center.

...I have tried to put myself back in l'hopital yet again now. I do seem to need it for rest/recuperation purposes...the long trip from Sana Cruz to here,seems you've been something of a " last stand ' for my prior endurance level.

...As I said(??), I'm back in the hospital now. It's pretty crappy, but I suppose I need the immediate rest, so bad my kidneys they are. Before I went back to the hospital I went to the homeless mail place and got a fairly substantial check that had been sent to me by the inheritance lawyer - It's unwashed. Remember, I have just one crappy ID I got from the homeless mail place - No state ID, no bank card for the Wells Fargo account I have - I doubt I could cash/deposit it alone.
, walking into a bank, though it's written by the inheritance lawyer on a proper-type account. I also was fortunate enough to win, in the" I.. D. Replacement Lottery " they have att thehomeless mail place, what I guess is a check made out to the appropriateagency in my home state that would get me I guess a new birth certificate from that state that I could get an Oregon ID with - But I think getting the state ID at this stage would be complicated, even if I wasn't in this hospital now with this teeny phone as my only commection.
With the made-out check to the birth certificate people and the lawyer's check I could maybe try to touch ground. Please:coldsweat::frowning:.
I had just one set of clothes (two pair of shoes), a whole lot of mostly 2nd-hand T-shirts worn over each other to stay warm.since I'm homeless, 3 pairs of pants over each other, those pants now getting hard to stay up, as I think I was piss-pilledout of some weight. I just really need help - connections:fearscream:.

@SteveNomad

"211info connects people with health and social service organizations. At our heart is our core Community Information Center, supported by Resource Database team. We’ve expanded to include enhanced information & referral and assistance programs that target specific services."

Housing & Shelter, for instance.

"Coordinated entry is a process developed to ensure that all people experiencing a housing crisis have fair and equal access and are quickly identified, assessed for, referred, and connected to housing and assistance based on their strengths and needs."

211info

Walter Loyd Lilly
670 North Irving Street
Portland, Oregon
If, say, anyone is thinking in that old-school fanzines manner, that is that homeless plane's mailbox address. It's an additional written-down version for me, as well - I just have the crappy card and a poorly written-down version staked inside the too-small replacement jacket that is the only coat I have.

Yes, that is the place. I assume you meant "place." Not "plane."

upload_2020-1-20_8-19-20.png

Help | Transition Projects | Homelessness To Housing in Portland, Oregon

Yes, thank you. Considering my bad eyesight/lack of prescription glasses/difficulty in finding a proper position to read from:-(...........

To everyone this Steve guy posted for about ten years on wrong planet under the screen name assp. It was always the same stuff year in and year out. Him panhandling, posting how messed up his life is, how sick he is, how his stuff is constantly stolden, and yet he wants to go to college and needs your help to do it. The wp staff finally figured out through old posts that he was in fact a scam artist preying on autistics. This was discovered by someone named fixergirl who uncovered that he was on parole after doing time in jail for affinity scams and other scams.

I remember fixergirl. She offered him a place to stay, offered to buy his plane ticket and all anx he turned it down. You would think someone who is so desperate would take the help. But the defense could also be you dont know the person so how do you know they are not a killer.

I'm confused. Is he claiming he lives in New York or in Oregon? I note that his "problems" are never fixed despite numerous helpful suggestions about what he could do to improve his situation. I'm smelling something rotten in Denmark with these endless pleas for help.

If he really were as sick as he has been claiming these eleven years covid would have wiped him off the map.

New Threads

Top Bottom