• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I hope this is allowed...

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
What do you do if you lust over someone that is not yours and do not even know why why you do it
Except the feeling feels nice so you become hooked
But you do not actually want to be physical with them
But it sure feels nice when people get the things you love
And you never thought this would be an issue but...
It has ruined my life
Because as an autistic i do not know how to break it and My life is screwed because of it.
Because it feels nice for me and kind of satisfying for a while but honestly the person is taken and it is complicated to say the least
It is just because of autistic behaviour something feels nice so therefore you are hooked
And my life is so ruined because of dumb autistic behavior and these have been the worst issues ever because of loneliness
And it makes me sad
Because it takes away my truth and what makes me feel happy.
Why can I not be happy?

What do you do if you lust over someone that is not yours and do not even know why why you do it
Sometimes we must set boundaries in our own minds. It feels important and respectful to me to consider some people simply off-limits because of their situation.

Strategies for any type of obsession can come in handy. Distract and replace. Don’t perseverate on the thoughts and think of something else.

1697518428851.png

Hey, pm me. I get it. No judgement. It's okay. I am in the same boat. Maybe we can talk it out.

I have gone through similar, but I am the married one and he was and is still single. It was both amazing feeling and deeply distressing to me. At first, when I realised with horror, that I saw him as a man, not just another human being, I went through so many emotions. However, sometimes, I confess to encouraging those feelings and shamefully, at first would flirt with him, but something occurred and all that stopped, which was great for me. Did not help that others mentioned that he kept asking after me and once in hospital, he actually texted my husband and demanded to know if I was fine, which surprised my husband. I never confessed, because I felt horrible and then, he went away for some years and actually, recently popped back and I had no choice but talk to him. This time, though, even feeling the way I did, I had a lot more control and instead of embracing the feelings, I pushed them away and concentrated on my husband.

So basically, you have no choice but to push those unwanted emotions out, because it is not fair to either of the couple.

I learned to look forward to what would happen if I did want my hearted wanted to do and that stopped me, because I would not want to bring harm to others.

I did not want to be physical either. In other words, not sexually attracted. I was interlectually attracted to him.

Unfortunately, my husband is not a conversationlist and all that interests me, he is rather dismissive about and this other chap, is the opposite and it was stimulating to talk with him and I guess that is what got me attracted to him.

Except the feeling feels nice so you become hooked
But you do not actually want to be physical with them
But it sure feels nice when people get the things you love
And you never thought this would be an issue but...
It has ruined my life
Because as an autistic i do not know how to break it and My life is screwed because of it.
Because it feels nice for me and kind of satisfying for a while but honestly the person is taken and it is complicated to say the least
It is just because of autistic behaviour something feels nice so therefore you are hooked
And my life is so ruined because of dumb autistic behavior and these have been the worst issues ever because of loneliness
And it makes me sad
Because it takes away my truth and what makes me feel happy.
Why can I not be happy?
I wonder if what you might b referencing is called limerence? I feel as though I have been in your boots before. It's an odd kind of hell.

New Threads

Top Bottom