• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have the worst trigger meltdown ever. No one can top this one.

@Tony Ramirez , how do you handle unintentional vulgarity?

The following was a real headline.

Wiener Says No to Nudity
District 8 Supervisor Scott Wiener is the sponsor of legislation that aims to ban public nudity in San Francisco...

I think you must have had a very mild life, to be so tender. Lucky you. Many people have traumatic lives and cussing is a milder way to cope than doing to other's what has been done to them/us.
I would feel grateful, if I were you, that you have had the good fortune to live such a sheltered life, that you can afford the luxury of offence at expletives.
Also, I have a vast and delightful vocabulary (I find it so, the english language is a delight to me and I enjoy expansive and specific use of it) AND I employ cuss words (also, I'm Australian, some think we are more vulgar as our use of the language is sometimes quite coarse, but we are actually a friendly, easy going and civilized society with a wonderful quality of life for most) so it's no big deal at all for us. Finding such words offensive would make living in this country most unhelpfully difficult. I don't see it virtuous to be so offence taking, personally. I suggest never coming to Australia, for those who find it so.

Yep APF extension filters s horpe.

Anyway I still would like to meet one person who hates swearing enough to go mental but in my 41 years on this miserable planet I have not meet a one.

So to have AS and this what's the point in going on. No I am not suicidal could never go through it (hearing seeing swearing f word I did hurt myself a few times) with the entire God and being a partial Christian but then God gave me friends and a job in 2000. First took away the job in 2001 then the friends by 2006 so I am not been on such good terms or at church since.

Wait nothing since just a 15 year rut which is getting quite annoying. So am I bitter you bet ya but I am not alone except for my issue with swearing which is everywhere.

Also I am sad listening to this.
‎Ambient Sleep by The Sleep Factory

Last edited:
I would feel grateful, if I were you,

Really trust me my life sucks and if it was not for my 91 year old Grandmother I would have most likely been dead now.

To answer your question, I need to know what kind of job you had. What is your preferred occupation?
Typing letters or drafts that had to be redone which I liked answer the phone which I hated. Of course by the end of life job they gave me nothing to do so I played Stella: "A Multi-Platform Atari 2600 VCS Emulator" Atari 2600 until I got layed off after figuring out how to turn the internet on my work computer when it was shut down.

I chose graphic art (and bombed) when I really should have gone with mathematics.
I am terrible at math don't know how I passed with a D. I loved geography use to draw my own made up countries and dreamed of doing that on the computer.

Thanks. Maybe I hate the F word because I hate the letter F let me explain

F means failure which I was at school both socially and academic.

F means friend or friends again very hard to make and impossible too keep.

F means food which I ate a lot of okay not when I am stressed list my appite but depressed I pigged out

F means fat which I still am.

Thanks. Maybe I hate the F word because I hate the letter F let me explain

F means failure which I was at school both socially and academic.

F means friend or friends again very hard to make and impossible too keep.

F means food which I ate a lot of okay not when I am stressed list my appite but depressed I pigged out

F means fat which I still am.

My wife said to me the other day
"Its just the way I was brought up."

I said "How long are you going to use that as an excuse?"

She's much older than you.

Every second is the opportunity to change.

Every second is the choice to think of your life in a new way.

Every second is a choice to reframe your past and find a new future.

far more of the way you think you about yourself is your choice.

It's actually a really good starting point,if you think about it.

YouTube is a cesspool of swearing with there useless Restricted Mode searching for Aspergers videos and I already cancelled my YouTube premium. Yet they restrict videos from there own YouTube Disney site really Disney is restricted but I won't post the vile videos as they will show up here playable.

Really Google ticks me off pretending they are an family friendly company then allowing filth.

BTW only the one Ted Talk videos I watched were fine.
Love his science video. Completely safe.

Meanwhile one or two videos I watched after even had some flipping the bird middle finger in them.

Okay I did have the sound almost muted however my ears are a hawk when it comes to bad words I can still make out swearing easily.

I cant read much lips however I can read lips when they say the f word even filthy lip reading even an beginner would know like those rap videos when they use to be censored on TV even blurring out there lips. Of course I know what the middle finger is.

New Threads

Top Bottom