• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hyperthetically, would you go to an AC meet up?

Would you go?

• Yes

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
Can this be our theme song?
I gotta have some tunes if I'm gonna boost a G6...
Hypothetically of course, or not???

Christmas Eve

no sorry too much air traffic... the suits would be using it anyways...
Maybe like New Years night when everyone is toasted... The skies are clear and everyone is passed out...
We would have to be smooth criminals if we could ever hypothetically pull this off... :) smug smile

Good idea. The skies will be quiet.

There's usually only one other guy up there...

I would think massive air traffic... late planes... angry people

We are in a boosted jet, crossing international date lines with more than likely borrowed company cards...
Kind of need to be low key, but a G6 isn't by any means low key...

It has cruising speed of mach o.85 - o.90 (565mph) and a fuel range of 13,000 km or 7,000 miles

Its not like we are in a Cessna...

Dude we gotta go first class if this involves a felony, but its just hypothetical : )

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 7.03.04 AM.png

I would think massive air traffic... late planes... angry people

We are in a boosted jet, crossing international date lines with more than likely borrowed company cards...
Kind of need to be low key, but a G6 isn't by any means low key...

It has cruising speed of mach o.85 - o.90 (565mph) and a fuel range of 13,000 km or 7,000 miles

Its not like we are in a Cessna...

Dude we gotta go first class if this involves a felony, but its just hypothetical : )

View attachment 39981

What is the champagne offering?

Do they even know what that is in Texas? :)

Hypothetically I would, but only if my husband would go too. Maybe something like an online meetup, but I couldn't say I would 100% do it.

Why would you only go if your husband was with you ?? How could he help you around us friendly aspies ??

I think some of the women might object to the video

its all hypothetical... just listen to the words... I didn't see a lyrics only version...
But I see your point...
However boosting a jet, borrowed cards, all anonymous, we gotta call on the wild card to even put this into a hypothetical setting... : )

Why would you only go if your husband was with you ?? How could he help you around us friendly aspies ??

But if Xudo's husband went (and he was cool NT) he could be like our translator when we had to deal with outsiders... : )

its all hypothetical... just listen to the words... I didn't see a lyrics only version...
But I see your point...
However boosting a jet, borrowed cards, all anonymous, we gotta call on the wild card to even put this into a hypothetical setting... : )
I've heard the song I just don't wanna see women objectified as sex objects

Which one's the pilot?

Dude I'm five steps ahead of you... I'm sitting on board and drinking courage porridge, or Captain Morgan in other terms, but not too much... I gotta get the bird off the ground and on auto pilot..

its a little creepy but who's gonna mess with these people... stone cold insanity...

What is the champagne offering?

Do they even know what that is in Texas? :)

I dont know about champagne... but hard core moonshine, and some borrowed toys from deep pockets, its all good. Its not near the cowboy rhetoric that people think... but yes we do have a severe over population of backwoods rednecks, oh which I happen to blossom from... Scary huh...

Imagine we all lived in a 100km radius, and transport is not an issue, would you go to an event just for all of us?

I think I would as it would be great to meet everyone face to face, but it would be daunting to have so many people in one place, all with weird eye contact:p
HECK YEAH! I would love to.

New Threads

Top Bottom