• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hyperthetically, would you go to an AC meet up?

Would you go?

• Yes

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
Why would you only go if your husband was with you ??

Because I don't go anywhere on my own.

How could he help you around us friendly aspies ??

Maybe because he makes me feel more comfortable? Also, just because people are on the spectrum, I don't think automatically makes them friendly.

But if Xudo's husband went (and he was cool NT) he could be like our translator when we had to deal with outsiders... : )

He's not NT. His diagnosis is atypical Autism.

He's not NT. His diagnosis is atypical Autism.[/QUOTE]

Awe that sounds awesome - 2 people on the Autism spectrum who are married. :)

I wonder how you two neurodiverse humans cope with / get along with each other ? :)

Dude we gotta go first class if this involves a felony, but its just hypothetical : )
"If we're going to do something wrong, might as well do it well". Aspie perfectionism applied to felonies. People look at me funny when I say that (and no, I don't even actually live by the motto).

"If we're going to do something wrong, might as well do it well". Aspie perfectionism applied to felonies. People look at me funny when I say that (and no, I don't even actually live by the motto).

If something is worth well its worth doing badly.

I get the same looks when i say that. So it sort of rhymes with yours in my head.

A WS Burroughs book i first heard it.

Being an NT on this forum guess I'd have to pass even though I'd love to meet all of you. But I wouldn't want anyone to be anxious because I'm not AS.

The big problem with a meet up of people on here is the International nature of most of the members, that and the fact most of us couldn't afford the travel even to somewhere between America and London.

Nothing like reading through a 4 page thread with your brain constantly saying "you spelt hypothetically wrong in title, dummy", every 5 seconds.

I vote for having the event on Chances jet.

We can load up with duty free.

I thought that was on purpose; can you edit it, maybe?

No I'll leave it there to eternalise my shame.

This thread can become a reminded that I'm not as bright as I like to think I are.

(that was deliberate, and I actually am devastatingly clever, it just my spell checker that's stupid)

No I'll leave it there to eternalise my shame.

This thread can become a reminded that I'm not as bright as I like to think I are.

(that was deliberate, and I actually am devastatingly clever, it just my spell checker that's stupid)

Making mistakes is my method of disguise.

No one can tell what i meant , least of all me :)

Nothing like reading through a 4 page thread with your brain constantly saying "you spelt hypothetically wrong in title, dummy", every 5 seconds.

I vote for having the event on Chances jet.

We can load up with duty free.
Could we have an area separate for people who don't drink

I would go. Although, I haven't had the courage to go into the chatroom on here yet. So who knows, lol.
I would encourage you to go on the chat area I just don't do it because I can't type fast enough and the damn speak to text facility drive me nuts.

New Threads

Top Bottom