• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hyperthetically, would you go to an AC meet up?

Would you go?

• Yes

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
I can attest to the fact that there is champagne to be found within the state of Texas. However, I have not asked any natives if they know what it is.
Oh I think they do. If you watch documentaries about the wealthy in Texas they are always imbibing champagne.

I don't have a TV and I have never seen a wealthy Texan. Though I can totally see the false cowboy look combined with elements of the "sophisticated" life.

I HAVE A SPLENDID IDEA!!!! ;) As an Aspie I am fairly certain that all my ideas are splendid, but that is not the point at the moment.

I have figured out where we can meet. In two fortnights we shall all gather....

IN THE CENTER OF THE EARTH!!!! :eek:

It's relatively equal distance from everyone, give or take small differences in elevation, which makes it the most equitable option. It is also the cheapest since the only traveling cost is a shovel.

I HAVE A SPLENDID IDEA!!!! ;) As an Aspie I am fairly certain that all my ideas are splendid, but that is not the point at the moment.

It's relatively equal distance from everyone, give or take small differences in elevation, which makes it the most equitable option. It is also the cheapest since the only traveling cost is a shovel.

I love the idea, nice and warm, it's just....

I can't take the pressure.

I don't have a TV and I have never seen a wealthy Texan. Though I can totally see the false cowboy look combined with elements of the "sophisticated" life.
No they look nothing like cowboys I imagine everything they wear is couture what they were wearing looked very expensive

Yep.

Though one won't need GPS anyways when they can navigate the three notches of Arne Saknussemm. :cool:

I would go, on one condition: if there’s organized break-the-ice activities. I don’t want to go to a (quoting my daughter) ‘four-hour-recess’ that we would all dread.

A good idea, putting practical difficulties such as travel aside. I could handle it if we met outdoors somewhere warm (such as the beach), and did not have to sit but could meet while walking. With sunglasses. And remain anonymous.

This may come as a shock to some but I don’t enjoy being in warm places, especially not outdoors, and I hate the beach.

If you want, I can correct the spelling very easily.
I have to admit that I avoided this thread until now because of the misspelling of "hypothetically" (the "placing under" of a proposition). Then I went full-Aspie and started looking up etymologies of all the prefixes and suffixes associated with the word. I came to the conclusion that hyperthetically is a fantastic coinage that suits this thread perfectly ("over, exceedingly, to excess" + proposition)! If you look at all the varied responses to @Full Steam's original hyperthesis (heehee), then I hope you will agree that we ran the full gamut of propositions — and then some! So please do not correct the spelling!

[Getting back on track now]: Yes, I think I would want to go to this hyperthetical meeting. :)

Nothing like reading through a 4 page thread with your brain constantly saying "you spelt hypothetically wrong in title, dummy", every 5 seconds.

I vote for having the event on Chances jet.

We can load up with duty free.

Chances slightly borrowed jet... "hyper-perthetically" speaking... : )

I didn't even notice the miss spelled word... Jus roll with it... its suppose to add AS charm, or it was on purpose... Or you were testing everyone... : )

I will type stuff and go back and notice whole words missing that I would have sworn were there, thank goodness for the edit button because if it wasn't there... geez, Chance would look like an idiot way more often than usual... : )

Yeah I totally would. It’ll be lovely to see everyone’s faces after all these years interacting with each other.

Chances slightly borrowed jet... "hyper-perthetically" speaking... : )

I didn't even notice the miss spelled word... Jus roll with it... its suppose to add AS charm, or it was on purpose... Or you were testing everyone... : )

I will type stuff and go back and notice whole words missing that I would have sworn were there, thank goodness for the edit button because if it wasn't there... geez, Chance would look like an idiot way more often than usual... : )
Doesn't work for me on another forum they probably think I'm retarded I would say 70% of my posts on this other forum are completely ignored

New Threads

Top Bottom