• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hitchcraftdating.com - Dating Coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew206

If you are looking for a dating coach, I recommend Jeremy Hamburgh, founder of hitchcraftdating.com. His services include assisting those on the autism spectrum with dating. He sends out email newsletters Tuesdays and Fridays.

I get a very creepy used car salesman pitch feel from that site, the abundance of typos and grammar errors also smack of incompetence.

There are a few good dating coaches around, but most are not good at all; are quite lousy, in fact.

What's written on this guy's site isn't bad, but it's very obvious advice that anyone could give. I definitely wouldn't pay money to get any more of it. Read what you can for free, but don't pay money for more.

Last edited:
I recommend Real Social Dynamics, largely because the cofounder is a "former aspie"/an aspie who learned social skills at a depth that NTs know them. He basically says he can keep up with or surpass almost everyone on the street socially but he has to stay in practice and his mindset continuously or it all fades away and he has to work hard to get it back.

But besides that, RSD is about natural game, which means focusing on self-improvement and having the right mindset and learning to subtly make things happen. It's not about getting a certain girl but about making sure, over the course of the night/day/whatever, you will be able to get some girls.

The price might not make it worth it though, at 2 grand, but the videos they have on YouTube I think are must watches. Look up RSDTyler

this is generally my reaction to PUA culture and it's source material:

iu

and, i think it's fair to say, for good reason. it's pretty sick-making. instead, maybe try exploring the radical idea that women, like men, are people. you may get farther in the date department with that.

Just as an FYI for everyone...AC's relationship with PUA/MRA/MGTOW ideas is tenuous at best. We have had many problems with members espousing those ideas at the detriment of the respect of women, both on the site and in general. Expressing your opinion is fine, but be very, very careful to remain respectful.

Thanks.

Honestly I don't understand why anyone would pay for this? Really do you want to follow a guide, instead of being yourself? This kind of thing might help with one night stands, but I don't see how it would work in the long run. If you have to completely change yourself for someone, why even bother?

Honestly I don't understand why anyone would pay for this? Really do you want to follow a guide, instead of being yourself? This kind of thing might help with one night stands, but I don't see how it would work in the long run. If you have to completely change yourself for someone, why even bother?

I agree. if you do this to get more than one date (or "date") with someone, are you just supposed to keep acting indefinitely?

I don't think anyone would be truly happy in a long term relationship where they had to keep up a manufactured act.

I feel like it would be worse than being awkward, but yourself because if you are yourself you don't have to worry about using the wrong line at the wrong time.

But they can be a great source of amusement. Sometimes when I find a particularly good list, I'll call my husband over and let him know which ones work. Or if I find a list for nabbing guys, I'll tease him that I should do some of those things to seduce him. I know I have succeeded when he rolls his eyes at me! :D

I find the very concept of "formulas" for dating to be fundamentally flawed for a simple reason. Dating may be a convention of socialization, but it doesn't supersede the issue of individual chemistry between two people.

I don't think it matters how well a suitor plays by someone elses "numbers". You aren't likely to make a connection with someone if there's no real chemistry.

I get a very creepy used car salesman pitch feel from that site, the abundance of typos and grammar errors also smack of incompetence.

Thank you for the kind words, Andrew. My site is written with input from the Silver Center for Special Needs and contains articles written by and for people on the spectrum.

But internet trolls being what they are, here is my challenge and it is open to anyone: Sign up for the Free Dating Guide at hitchcraftdating.com and if you find three spelling errors in my articles, I will give you 30 minutes of free dating coaching. (No strings attached!)

Let the scavenger hunt begin.

Thank you for the kind words, Andrew. My site is written with input from the Silver Center for Special Needs and contains articles written by and for people on the spectrum.

But internet trolls being what they are, here is my challenge and it is open to anyone: Sign up for the Free Dating Guide at hitchcraftdating.com and if you find three spelling errors in my articles, I will give you 30 minutes of free dating coaching. (No strings attached!)

Let the scavenger hunt begin.
The author of that site joined our forum so that he could comment on a comment about his site? o_Oo_O:confused:o_O
Umm...Welcome to Aspies Central!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom