• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hitchcraftdating.com - Dating Coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
The author of that site joined our forum so that he could comment on a comment about his site? o_Oo_O:confused:o_O
Umm...Welcome to Aspies Central!??

I absolutely did join to comment on this thread. And I joined under my real name because I believe in transparency and accountability.

I thank my friend Alexandria for letting me know the thread exists. I thank Andrew for being a loyal reader. (Maybe we will meet one day!). And I thank all of you have chosen to read the Free Dating Guide instead of listening to the internet trolls.

The Free Dating Guide took three years to write and edit. It is an incredible labor of love that I give away for free to help people find love where they have struggled. I am proud each and every time a reader sends me an email about the progress that he or she is making. And I am grateful for the relationships I now have with so many people in the Aspie community.

Have a good night everyone.

I am rarely blunt in my opinions, but I have absolutely no respect, or patience, for the PUA (Pick Up Artist) culture, or any person who feels the need to stoop so low as to abuse women. It is advisable for women on this site to be aware that this culture does in fact exist, and that they need to be wary of it.

For any woman who is concerned about being abused, this book is a good starting guide: Aspergirls: Empowering Females With Asperger Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com

If you're concerned about your situation, or of falling in to this situation, talk to someone about it. Abuse is reliant on you keeping quiet about the abuser's wrongdoings, so don't keep it to yourself. If the abuse is severe (physical violence), then go to a police station, and report it. I'm always happy to chat via PM.

I am rarely blunt in my opinions, but I have absolutely no respect, or patience, for the PUA (Pick Up Artist) culture, or any person who feels the need to stoop so low as to abuse women. It is advisable for women on this site to be aware that this culture does in fact exist, and that they need to be wary of it.

For any woman who is concerned about this culture, this book is a good starting guide: Aspergirls: Empowering Females With Asperger Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com

If you're concerned about your situation, or of falling in to this situation, talk to someone about it. Abuse is reliant on you keeping quiet about the abuser's wrongdoings, so don't keep it to yourself. If the abuse is severe (physical violence), then go to a police station, and report it. I'm always happy to chat via PM.

I agree 100%. Many of my clients, who have struggled for years to meet women, come to me after having failed with PUA. I help them understand that if they want a partner, they need to understand that partners are equals -- not targets for mental games and power plays.

I am proud that I have clients who are married, engaged, in relationships and dating (and some still learning how to start dating), and NONE has used pickup artistry to accomplish those goals!

I agree 100%. Many of my clients, who have struggled for years to meet women, come to me after having failed with PUA. I help them understand that if they want a partner, they need to understand that partners are equals -- not targets for mental games and power plays.

I am proud that I have clients who are married, engaged, in relationships and dating (and some still learning how to start dating), and NONE has used pickup artistry to accomplish those goals!
I surely hope so. The fact that your site requires an email address to recieve information, and in some cases, a credit card, prevents me from being able to know for sure. I am relying on members to do the right thing.

I surely hope so. The fact that your site requires an email address to recieve information, and in some cases, a credit card, prevents me from being able to know for sure. I am relying on members to do the right thing.

Vanilla, that is incorrect. You do NOT have to give your credit card to receive the Free Dating Guide. (Free is free. No strings attached. It is a labor of love, as I said.)

The only thing you have to provide to get 50 amazing lessons -- essentially an entire book -- is your email address (so I know where to send it) and your first name (so I can personalize it). I don't even ask for your last name!

Vanilla, that is incorrect. You do NOT have to give your credit card to receive the Free Dating Guide. (Free is free. No strings attached. It is a labor of love, as I said.)

The only thing you have to provide to get 50 amazing lessons -- essentially an entire book -- is your email address (so I know where to send it) and your first name (so I can personalize it). I don't even ask for your last name!
That did not address my concern. Please do not reply using a sales pitch.

Well, I finally took a look, and from what I saw, I happen to agree with Randomperson and his initial assessment, as well as Vanilla in hers, mind you, I didn't give my email address away (definitely not my Visa details) to see any of this additional information (and don't plan on it), but considering what I've seen here in this thread, I have all the information I need.

No thanks, and that's not a 'troll' (lol seriously?), it's an honest and legitimate opinion. I am allowed to have one, I presume.

I wasn't even interested anyway, I read this thread out of pure unmitigated curiosity. :D

One of my favorite lines in music is, "Believe it if you need it, if you don't, just pass it on."

I am thrilled to have been accepted by so many people in the neurodiverse community and honored that they trust me to help them find love. I also understand that there are a million-and-one scams on the internet, and people are right to be cautious.

So, for those of you who were interested enough to join my little village, welcome and thank you for your trust. For those of you who don't want or need my help, I wish you all the best, too.

Be well, everybody.

I sincerely hope that you do not take advantage of innocents in the shade of their vulnerability. To do so would be unconscionable and beneath contempt. Transparency and accountability are fancy words that are not immune to subterfuge nor sleight of word. I do not think it is appropriate to peddle your wares here, thus placing an implicit onus upon the proprietors and guardians of this website to vouch for you. I am not making any assumptions nor judgments, merely sharing a cautionary sentiment as a member with no stake in anything but herself, and a desire for empathic consideration of our particular status quo, and even from a higher vantage, to protect the concept of love itself or promises spoken in love's name. I would expect anyone that functions within this premise in any measure, in any presentation, to re-evaluate their business model.

I wish you pleasant and ethical journey, Sir.

Last edited:
He joined up just so he could call me a troll, I am almost flattered, except that I was not trolling, he reminds me exactly of a sleezy salesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom