• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

honeytoast

hello!

I am pretty terrible at introductions so I am keen to keep this short. If you recognize me from another autism website - yeah it's me. I'm doing a great job keeping my digital footprint unrecognizable. (Sarcasm.)

A late-diagnosed woman who is trying to navigate a world of normies by pretending to be a normal and well-adjusted office lady. Part time farmer with the BF as well. Some days I tell myself I am not autistic and it's all in my head, but then I cry because I get too overwhelmed to call someone lmao.

I want to make some new friends and hopefully give some decent advice. I think masking for over 22 years kind of helps. (I am now 26, 22 at the time of my diagnosis)

1711473443973.png

Hello and welcome, @honeytoast. Hope you enjoy the forum. Let us know if you have any questions about how things work here.

hello!

I am pretty terrible at introductions so I am keen to keep this short. If you recognize me from another autism website - yeah it's me. I'm doing a great job keeping my digital footprint unrecognizable. (Sarcasm.)

A late-diagnosed woman who is trying to navigate a world of normies by pretending to be a normal and well-adjusted office lady. Part time farmer with the BF as well. Some days I tell myself I am not autistic and it's all in my head, but then I cry because I get too overwhelmed to call someone lmao.

I want to make some new friends and hopefully give some decent advice. I think masking for over 22 years kind of helps. (I am now 26, 22 at the time of my diagnosis)
I remember you from the other site (feel free to PM for more information). Welcome to this site, I hope you stay.

Glad to have you!

Did your diagnosis help you at all? 22 that's relatively early, although not very early. I was a few years later!

Glad to have you!

Did your diagnosis help you at all? 22 that's relatively early, although not very early. I was a few years later!
Howdy -

It did. I sought out an answer to several questions I had about myself, and it helped answer many of them. Now I wonder if some C-PSTD symptoms overlap with my autism, but I'm not sure if I have the energy to go down that path yet lol. It took me some time to consider I was possibly autistic, let alone start the research I was.

I'm also in a good place mentally and physically. While I probably should get therapy for past trauma, I don't find myself really needing it. Things can just go up I guess so I will enjoy the ride.

Glad to have you with us, @honeytoast

I hope you enjoy your time with us and come across many friends along the way. We all are a work in progress at different levels.

Glad to have you with us, @honeytoast

I hope you enjoy your time with us and come across many friends along the way. We all are a work in progress at different levels.
Thank you!

I no longer use social media (unless forum websites count), so my interactions with people dwindled downwards. What a good statement that last bit is.

Hello and welcome.

I counted and there are 36 "i"s in your "hi". Was that random, or is there perhaps a meaning to the number?

New Threads

Top Bottom