• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Howdy -

It did. I sought out an answer to several questions I had about myself, and it helped answer many of them. Now I wonder if some C-PSTD symptoms overlap with my autism, but I'm not sure if I have the energy to go down that path yet lol. It took me some time to consider I was possibly autistic, let alone start the research I was.

I'm also in a good place mentally and physically. While I probably should get therapy for past trauma, I don't find myself really needing it. Things can just go up I guess so I will enjoy the ride.
Welcome @honeytoast . For the past 2 1/2 years I have been dealing with complex PTSD from over a decade of social isolation as a teen and young adult. This site has helped me a lot as many things go through my mind. My therapist has been using Cognitive Processing Therapy to guide my healing. I've had to do some deep dives into my psyche and has been hard at times. I am now doing the work to understand what forgiveness for my confusions when young will be like for me.

Hello, and Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends while here, and enjoy your stay here in the process!

New Threads

Top Bottom