• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

lilcrybabytears

Here's a quick introduction of myself relating to this forum. I'm having a hard time in my life again with stress, anxiety, isolation, and meltdowns. After researching for several months about Aspergers I think I'm coming to terms with getting diagnosed. I've read countless stories of other people with Aspergers and identified with them so closely. I've taken online quizzes and tests, watch hundreds of videos, made lists and notes, and read a few books. I'm honestly scared that the diagnoses will lead to me feeling like a lost cause. I hope this forum helps me understand it better and can make me feel less alienated.

6c6ee461b879b8549b21034c4efa6c6d.png

Here's a quick introduction of myself relating to this forum. I'm having a hard time in my life again with stress, anxiety, isolation, and meltdowns. After researching for several months about Aspergers I think I'm coming to terms with getting diagnosed. I've read countless stories of other people with Aspergers and identified with them so closely. I've taken online quizzes and tests, watch hundreds of videos, made lists and notes, and read a few books. I'm honestly scared that the diagnoses will lead to me feeling like a lost cause. I hope this forum helps me understand it better and can make me feel less alienated.

We are all lost causes, lilcrybaby. A diagnosis will make you an officially diagnosed lost cause. Welcome to Aspieforums. I’m confident that thru careful consideration and a willingness to learn from the experience of others, you will find deeper understanding and greater value. Maybe the cause isn’t as lost as we might think. We are glad you joined the forum.

Welcome! I actually disagree with George. You aren't a lost cause. Having a diagnosis won't make you any less of a person, it will simply by the answer to one of life's riddles. There are some really great people on this site. I hope you stick around long enough to get to know us.

Welcome. You aren't a lost cause - think of yourself as finally being found.

Finding out how you work and what works for you can only make things better.

My apologies to all if my post was taken literally. My sense of humor may not have been evident. I was remarking in gest. Call it a point of common ground that many of us feel like lost causes but being part of this forum helps us understand otherwise. Of course we are not lost causes. On the contrary, we are precious souls given an enormous gift that begs us to rise above, persevere, and thrive. Blessings and peace my dear Aspieforum family. Lilcrybabytears don’t go anywhere. You are right where you need to be here at Aspieforums.

New Threads

Top Bottom